CLOSED - Points for rent: between 11 - 20 AKV pts @ 18pp. Valid for stays up to 11 months out at AKV and up to 7 months out at other DVC resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhryb

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
I have between 11-20 AKV points that I will rent @ $18 per point (just enough for one night in a studio). Points are valid for stays from current date up to 11 months out at the Kidani or Jambo and from current date up to 7 months out at the other DVC resorts.
I'm happy to check availability for you, just respond with the following information:

Resort(s):
Check-in date: (one night)
Number of guests:
Room Type:

I accept PayPal transfer as form of payment.

(note - this post has been updated! There were originally 81 points)

Last edited:
All points are still available - previous poster had a change in plans

Hey, we are looking for any studio at AKL on June 9-12. We’d prefer Jambo but can mix and match with Kidani if needed. Do you see any availability?

Would you be able to sell/transfer a few less points? Or if all are taken would there be a discount?

I am interested in these, are they still available for transfer?
Sorry for the delay - just seeing this now. Yes the points are available for transfer. I was about to send you a PM but it looks like I can't. Are you able to send me a PM with an email address so I can reach out to you?

If you could check the following I'd appreciate it!

Resort(s): AKL preferred, but any would work
Check-in date: 1/28
Check-out date: 1/30
Number of guests: 2
Room Type: Studio

I'd also take the 29th only if there's no availability for both nights.

If you could check the following I'd appreciate it!

Resort(s): AKL preferred, but any would work
Check-in date: 1/28
Check-out date: 1/30
Number of guests: 2
Room Type: Studio

I'd also take the 29th only if there's no availability for both nights.
I sent you a PM

Hello. I am wondering if these points are still available for transfer. TY

Good Morning, Can you please let me know if any points are still available for transfer?
I will send you a PM later this afternoon letting you know if the points are still available. I have a couple of people that asked me first (this morning)... so I am waiting for them to confirm

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter