CLOSED:Points for RENT at BWV: 305pts @ $11 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkrohn2703

Mouseketeer
I have 255 points available for travel anytime and 55 more points available for travel until Nov 30, 2008. Only paypal accepted. If interested contact jkrohn2703@aol.com. Thanks. Very willing to help.

Hi. I am looking for 2 studios dec 6th at the BWV. I need 6 nights on one of the rooms and 7 nights on the other. I could push the check in back to the 7th or 8th if that helps. Can you check availability and let me know?

Cgainer@gmail.com

Thanks,
Chris

I'm sending you an email, too, in case you have any points left.

Looking for BWV, 2B pref, Jan 1-2-3, 90 pts. :goodvibes

Thanks!

Sue in Texas

Oops, just saw that you're not taking emails.

Sue in Texas

OK, I feel like I'm making a big mess of things here. If anyone else wants to contact her, her email address is in the op. Her profile says "email not accepted," but this is a separate circumstance.

Sorry about that!

Sue in Texas
...apparently addled this morning!

I got all your e-mails. Some of you I e-mailed back. I will be calling Member Services tomorrow since they are closed for the holiday today. Thanks for all the inquires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter