CLOSED - Points for Rent at AKV, BWV, and AUL (Aulani)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MouseOfCards

Finally jumped in . . .
I have points to rent for stays checking in up to 11 months in advance at AKV, BWV, and AUL (Aulani), and up to 7 months in advance at all DVC resorts.

Cost is $15 per point

Please provide the following and will be happy to check availability for you (you can also PM me with this info):

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Resort
4. Room size and preferred view/category

Last edited:
Looking for June 22-July 1, 2017
Saratoga studio (standard or preferred) or boardwalk studio (standard) or beach club studio ( standard ) for 3 adults 1 junior.

Hey!

9/19-9/27 at Boardwalk Preferred Studio. gonna be 122 points. You can PM me but I dunno about getting a reply I haven't been on this in a while.

Actually I'm really not thinking today. I'm just gonna PM you my email address lol put DVC Rental in the subject so it doesn't go to spam. Thanks.

Last edited:

ugh June 10th to June 17 2017 2 bdroom (not till July!, though I wish)
BLT or BCV or BWV

Hi! Will you let me know about Aulani hotel room or studio-standard for 10/15/17 or 10/21/17? Thanks!

Hi I want to rent your Aulani points. How many Aulani points do you have?
I am looking at Check in Oct 3, Check out Oct 5 or 7. one 1-bedroom villa and one 2-bedroom villa.
I can't send or receive PM but you can contact me at arisol731257@gmail.com
Thank you.

ugh June 10th to June 17 2017 2 bdroom (not till July!, though I wish)
BLT or BCV or BWV
The only current availability of those resorts is a BLT 2 bedroom theme park view which is 466 points. If interested, please provide or PM me your email and I will send instructions. Thank you.

Hi! Will you let me know about Aulani hotel room or studio-standard for 10/15/17 or 10/21/17? Thanks!
Both rooms currently show as available. Hotel room is 102 points. Studio standard is 114 points. If interested please provide or PM your email address and will send out instructions. Thank you.

1. Check-in date - 23 December 2017
2. Check-out date - 2 January 2018
3. Resort - AUL
4. Room size and preferred view/category - studio is fine - it's for a family of 4

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter