Closed: Points for Rent: Animal Kingdom Lodge Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandDatDVC

Earning My Ears
Hi,

We have 73 Animal Kingdom Lodge points for rent at $10.00 per point or best offer. Trips using these points must be completed before August 1st this year.

Please email:

RandDatDVC@verizon.net

Thanks for looking at our post! :laundy:

Do these have to be used at AKL? Do you use paypal and when you rent points out do you make the reservations or do we? New at this, I am an owner and this is a spur of the moment trip. Looking for June 07-13 or June 14-20 studio at AKL or OKW. I have 5 points left to use.
:goodvibes

Still no answer?? I will wait till a little later and then move on! sorry we couldn't connect. greg

Hi,

I have tried 4 times now to connect....both ways hurry please..can't face grandkids!

Do these have to be used at AKL? Do you use paypal and when you rent points out do you make the reservations or do we? New at this, I am an owner and this is a spur of the moment trip. Looking for June 07-13 or June 14-20 studio at AKL or OKW. I have 5 points left to use.
:goodvibes

No, these points do not need to be used at AKL. Yes we use PayPal. Unfortunately, the trips you are looking for are more points than we have to rent.

Thanks for answering....don't know where those other notes went...i'll start again..found several sites at 8.50 and 9.00...Looking for 4/5 days mar 1 thru/4/5 or mar 8 thru 11 or12... or maybe even Mar15 thru 18 or19..depending on what's available. Looking for AKV with SV or C accomodations..studio might be just fine or a little bigger also...Your site seems plain and easy to understand...If willing to help me I'm sure we can negotiate...I am new at this...as you can tell....Mant times to disney but not this way.....Greg

Thanks for answering....don't know where those other notes went...i'll start again..found several sites at 8.50 and 9.00...Looking for 4/5 days mar 1 thru/4/5 or mar 8 thru 11 or12... or maybe even Mar15 thru 18 or19..depending on what's available. Looking for AKV with SV or C accomodations..studio might be just fine or a little bigger also...Your site seems plain and easy to understand...If willing to help me I'm sure we can negotiate...I am new at this...as you can tell....Mant times to disney but not this way.....Greg

Greg,

Thanks for your note. Accomodations for those dates have been reserved for quite some time. Sorry

Any suggestions??( as to reservations) I said I was new....... and I found out that I was attempting to send you the notes via E mail and thats why they didn't go thru!

I'd love to but it won't let me...I have tried to send you my E mail address and it wouldn't allow that.....how about you sending me a phone #....I'll give you mine right here if the service allows it.1 248 991 1949....and I'll call you right back....so you don't pay for the call...I have taken up your time as it is....Sorry for all the trouble and thanks for trying to help.

I'd love to but it won't let me...I have tried to send you my E mail address and it wouldn't allow that.....how about you sending me a phone #....I'll give you mine right here if the service allows it.1 248 991 1949....and I'll call you right back....so you don't pay for the call...I have taken up your time as it is....Sorry for all the trouble and thanks for trying to help.

Greg,

leave the disboard and email me through your email account

RandDatDVC@verizon.net

I tried 3 more times ...I can't seem to conect at the address you gave me [....seems to want me to open some new account..gnpearn@hotmail.com is where I can be reached..this is becoming a problem...I don't blame you for stopping.....greg
Well I tried again and I can't get thru...enough is enough...Dis board won't allow E mails until 10 postings and I can't get thru on the other have a great day! and thanks

How about a 1BR from March 15-18 (3 Nights) BWV (standard location - 72 pts) or similarl. This is for two adults and 3 children (7, 5, 1).

You can e-mail me at patyoung @ mac . com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter