CLOSED. Points for Rent after 2/1/19 OKW $15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi KatyWDW. I can do that for you on Oct. 6, yes. Poly is a good possibility, BCV does not have availability. Please post 4 more times on Disboards so that I can send you a PM. It would be at the $15 per point rate.
Thank you so much!! I just added some more posts. Can you try to PM me now? :)

Looking for Oct 2019 two rooms either Polyensian, Grand Flordian, or BCV or BWV

2 Families for two studio rooms

Long time DIS board member, have rented several times. Preference given to requests for longer stays.

Banked BCV & OKW 2018 and OKW 2019 use year points are available for booking now for reservations after Feb. 1, 2019.

BCV: 146 points for reservations beginning up to 11 months out from today, or can be reserved for later reservations. $16 per point.

OKW: 434 points for reservations beginning up to 11 months out from today. $15 per point. 230 points of this could be transferred, must take all.

Check preferred, Paypal possible. With check, half now and half 60 days before. With Paypal all due now. 25% deposit for later reservations.

Please respond to this thread or by PM for reservations AFTER Feb. 1, 2019. Again, preference given to requests for over 100 points.[/QUO

Do you still have points left looking for oct 2019?

Looking for a studio, any resort - 2 adults 2 kids for 1/17 or 1/18 to 1/22

Also looking at any resort, studio for the same crew, 8/30-9/6

Hi! I am trying to book a birthday trip for my sister in February. We were hoping for a good Military Salute rate, but called today and the discounts for February are already pretty much gone, even though they just came out Thursday. We need two studios, dates are February 10 - 14. We would be fine with SSR. Thanks! I have rented before several times. Can pay in full now via Paypal.

I'm looking to rent a 3-bedroom villa at Grand Californian for Feb 24-28. 608 points I believe. Do you have that many available?

I’m looking for a studio at the BCV or BWV April 29 or 30th thru May 3? If neither of those are available I may consider another resort.

Hello, if I rent points from you, will I get parking included at the resort? I will have AP to cover parking at the parks. Thanks.

Still have points to rent after 2/1/19, and 230 points that can be transferred/banked.

Do you have 280 points available? Looking for a 2 bedroom at Grand Californian Feb 25 - Mar 1. As of this morning it was available, so just need the points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter