CLOSED: Points for Rent: 985 points All resorts 06 and 07 use year

Status
Not open for further replies.

marthasolar

Mouseketeer
We have points to rent, our terms are as follow:
1 We charge $11.00 a point

2 We DO NOT expect a deposit from you until you have received a confirmation letter from Disney in your name, you have called Member Service 800 # and you are completely satisfied with the reservation. In essence we want to make sure you are ok with everything.

3 We want a 50% deposit 4 weeks after you have received the confirmation letter from Disney.

4 Balance is due 4 weeks prior to your arrival date at the resort

5 We prefer to get paid by personal check, it is more convenient for you and not any additional cost to you

6 In order for us to check on a reservation for you we need: YOUR NAME AND THE NAMES OF ALL THOSE STAYING IN THE ROOM WITH YOU, IF ANY CHILDREN WE NEED THEIR AGES. WE NEED A CHOICE OF RESORTS IN PREFERENCE ORDER AND ALSO IF YOU ARE FLEXIBLE WITH DATES WE NEED CHOICE OF DATES AND WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT TYPE OF ACCOMODATION YOU NEED.

7. Please correspond with us by email at mjunco@earthlink.net and you need to write on the Subject area: DVC RESERVATION WANTED. Once we establish an initial email contact I will give you our telephone # so we can communicate by telephone if you desire.

8 We live very close to Disney and use to work there and now have 2 sons that work there so we can help you with any questions or concerns you might have. We have stayed at every resort on property many times.

9. We can make your transportation reservation from and to the Orlando Airport and also with your dining packages if you need that.

Thanks,
Martha

marthasolar said:
We have points to rent, our terms are as follow:
1 We charge $11.00 a point

2 We DO NOT expect a deposit from you until you have received a confirmation letter from Disney in your name, you have called Member Service 800 # and you are completely satisfied with the reservation. In essence we want to make sure you are ok with everything.

3 We want a 50% deposit 4 weeks after you have received the confirmation letter from Disney.

4 Balance is due 4 weeks prior to your arrival date at the resort

5 We prefer to get paid by personal check, it is more convenient for you and not any additional cost to you

6 In order for us to check on a reservation for you we need: YOUR NAME AND THE NAMES OF ALL THOSE STAYING IN THE ROOM WITH YOU, IF ANY CHILDREN WE NEED THEIR AGES. WE NEED A CHOICE OF RESORTS IN PREFERENCE ORDER AND ALSO IF YOU ARE FLEXIBLE WITH DATES WE NEED CHOICE OF DATES AND WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT TYPE OF ACCOMODATION YOU NEED.

7. Please correspond with us by email at mjunco@earthlink.net and you need to write on the Subject area: DVC RESERVATION WANTED. Once we establish an initial email contact I will give you our telephone # so we can communicate by telephone if you desire.

8 We live very close to Disney and use to work there and now have 2 sons that work there so we can help you with any questions or concerns you might have. We have stayed at every resort on property many times.

9. We can make your transportation reservation from and to the Orlando Airport and also with your dining packages if you need that.

Thanks,
Martha

Can renter's still call member services check on a reservation?

Hi, Yes renters can call member services and check on reservation that is why I do not want any deposits until you, the renter, has called member services and confirmed that all is ok with you. You, as the renter, can call as often as you want as the reservation would be in your name and you would have the confirmation number.
Thanks,
Martha

There was nothing on the email about my request

I need 240 points for week 8/29/06 - 9/5/06 for a 2 bdrm unit at BWV

Can you help

trying to see if I can sneak a 2=br at OKW for 11/18or19 to 11/23or24, it's turkey week and am kinda flexible with the dates but definitely need the 2br, chart rates are from 132-180's depending on what they actually have. My email is ballard@eatel.net, have several DVC ref's - just got back from SSR(GREAT :banana: ) and would like to try to get the rest of the family in from east coast.
Thanks,

I am having problems launching my email, I will try agin later. Meanwhile I'll send you a PM.

I am interested in 120 points at OKW 1 br villa for 6 nights in January. Check in Sunday Jan.14th and check out Saturday Jan.20th.

Thank You.
Veronica Rush

Hey Martha!!!

I sent ya an email last night...I hope you received it!

looking for 120points for 2 studios at Beach Club Villas

Sun May 12 - Fri May 18 2007!

Thanks so much!
Wendy :lovestruc

sent you an email yesterday 8/5. I need a 2 bedroom villa 220pts at either SSR or KWR for May 20th-May 26th 2007.

Hi,
sent you an email on the 6th , hope you recieved it, need 120 points, sent another email today the 7th pleaselet me know if you have them.
thanks so much

Hi Martha,

I know this is late. Any points available for a studio from 11/8 thru 11/13 for anniversary gift.

Sent you an email.

Thanks,

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter