• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED Points for Rent: $9.50/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
day dream believer
sent you a PM. Will call now if still looking. Just confirm if dates and other details asked for in PM.
Thanks.

I need a one night ressies for July 10, 2010..studio, 2 adults, 2 teens. Not preference where it is!

Thanks!
laurie

bump?

Just learning.

Can u check AKV for June 10, 11, 12?

Savannah View or Concierge if Savannah View was not available.

hello,

I am interested in The Grand Californian Villas in Anaheim from June 13th-June 17th. I believe it's a total of 68 points. Thanks a bunch!

Jessica,

srdiez08, I should still have the 75 points. working on a transfer for someone and if that doesn't work out today I'll let you know.What dates and resorts are you looking for?

:goodvibesThanks for your reply. We are wanting to stay at Animal Kingdom. Our dates are Aug. 1-7, 2010. I think we are are in need of 78 points. Please let me know if you are able accommodate us. Thanks again. srdiez08

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter