• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED Points for Rent: $9.50/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

joellyn

Mouseketeer
I have 75 points left for rent or transfer at $9.50 point that can be used through August 31, 2010. I have some additional points I can add from the next use year if you need a few more.

Points can be used at any DVC resort. Payment is via Pay Pal at the time of booking.

Let me know the date and resort you are interested in and the number of point you'll need. Send a PM or email me at jmerz@charter.net.

It's that time again, the BurkeTribe is ready to plan for an October WDW trip

Dates-
Check in : Thursday night, October 14, 2010
Chck out : Thursday morning, October 21, 2010

Here are the resorts we are interested in, in order of preference:

---
BLT studio standard view, total 105 points -- hey, we can dream
or
BLT studio lake view, total 121 points -- hey, we can dream
or
WLV studio, total 105 points
or
AKL studio standard view, total 89 points
or
AKL studio Killimanjaro Club Concierge , total 128 points
or
BWV studio standard, total 84 points
or
BWV studio preferred, total 105 points
or
OKW studio, total 79 points
---

A split stay would be fine also, if absolutely the last resort(pun) to get our dates, we don't mind moving from one resort to another-- two resorts max though, three would be a bit much for one week, lol.

We are non-smokers, two adults and two chidren, one under 10, one 10yo.

Will pay rapidly upon confirmation copy receipt. We can provide references and non-POBox real world address of course.

We are not picky and understand that room requests are just requests. For VWL, ours is that prefer a room on 1st-3rd floor and closest to WL-- e.g. room 1501,3509, 3505, any studio in the short wing of VWL would be superbly superb. But any VWL studio would be excellent of course.
For OKW, near the Hospitality House is nice. For other resorts, we are open to suggestions for requests, but not too worried about requests-- we love these resorts.

Other needed details we can send in personal emails/IMs, but suffice to say we have rented from three different folks before and never had a problem nor caused a problem.

Thanks for reading, now we cross out fingers and hope.

I would be really interested in renting 135 points for a week's stay at the Animal Kingdom- Savannah view, checking in Sat June 12th. Would you be willing to let them go for $8/point? If so, I'd love to check availability on that asap and I can pay you via paypal. I would be fine with other levels of accommodation too, I'm flexible...

Thanks so much!
Jessica
323-350-6005
jessica inserra at hot mail dot com

Burke Tribe,
Sorry our points need to be used by the August 31st so can't help with your reservation. Thanks for checking.
Joellyn

Hi jessicai,
no to the $8/point but if you change your mind and would like me to check for $10/point let me know.
Thanks.
Joellyn

Good Morning!

Would you check availability for AKV or BCV for Wed. 6/2-Mon. 6/7 5 Nights Studio for 2 adults and 2 kids any view.

Thank you!

~DayDreamBeliever:)

Hi,
If you still have points available I would be interested in renting a studio from August 17th to the 21st.

Thanks!!!

HI, looking for AKV, 2 bedroom, 7 people, 2 adults, 5 kids. Never rented points before. 7 days in August within the first two weeks. Would love to stay at Wilderness Lodge or Animal Kingdom. I believe I need 361 points (if i did the calculator correctly!) thanks

Hello,
I am looking for a 1st - studio, 2nd - Deluxe Inn Room Ocean View, or
3rd - Garden View room, checking in Thursday July 8th, for 4 or 5 nights, checking out Monday July 12, or Tuesday July 13th (I believe I would need 70 or 96 points).

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Sue

Sue
Sent you a PM requesting some additional info and will be happy to call today.
Joellyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter