CLOSED: POINTS FOR RENT: 859 among HH, OKW, SSR @ $11; Paypal OK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a week long stay 11/24/12-11/30/12, or one of the first two weeks of February or beginning 5/25. Need a dedicated two bedroom villa/accomodations at either VWL, BCV, or BWV. Also could do the first week of January.

Looking for a week long stay 11/24/12-11/30/12, or one of the first two weeks of February or beginning 5/25. Need a dedicated two bedroom villa/accomodations at either VWL, BCV, or BWV. Also could do the first week of January.

Hi. Happy to help. This is best done on the phone, while I check options online, to save time.

Please email me your phone number (see post 1) and let me know when you could talk. Thanks.

I think I have responded to everyone.

Available points have been updated in the original post. Thanks.

Looking for a 2 bedroom at OKW from 6/29/13 - 7/7; 8 nts. 344 points

Thanks - Bob from NJ

Looking for BLT reservations for May 24-27, 2013 Standard Theme Park View (78pts). Please contact me if you can help!! Thanks, Amber

Working on these latest 4 inquiries. For some reason only one was forwarded to my email.

Please email me directly as mentioned in post #1 for immediate service.

I am hoping for a 2 bedroom 12/01/12 checkout 12/7. 4 adults at OKW or SSR

We haver rented many times. Thanks so much for checking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter