CLOSED: POINTS FOR RENT: 850 Points, $12 per Point, NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPDATE:

I have 150 points left from 850 points as of 1/28/2013 and they are available for use starting 6/1/13.

I have 850 points available for any reservations starting March 1st on. Only renting for reservation of 100 points or more. We can make a reservation without a deposit, SSR is home resort, but can book at any DVC resort in Florida/WDW! Have references and use a contract for both our protection.

$12 per point, will rent for 100 points or more!

Thank you!
I am interested in 200-270 pts for Saratoga Springs Treehouse Villas for October 23-28 for my wedding party. Also looking at Bay Lake Tower 2-bedroom standard. Please let me know if you have anything else available. Thanks!

I am interested in 200-270 pts for Saratoga Springs Treehouse Villas for October 23-28 for my wedding party. Also looking at Bay Lake Tower 2-bedroom standard. Please let me know if you have anything else available. Thanks!

I have about 140 point left, coul book partial at SSR. Please let me know.

Thanks, Ellen

Hi,
I'm looking for 136pts for 6/9-6/18 at BWV or
142pts 6/10-6/18 for VWL.
Also open to anything you have available 6/11-6/18, prefer AKV, BWV, BCV, BLT or VWL.
Thanks!!

Hi,
I'm looking for 136pts for 6/9-6/18 at BWV or
142pts 6/10-6/18 for VWL.
Also open to anything you have available 6/11-6/18, prefer AKV, BWV, BCV, BLT or VWL.
Thanks!!

Just called, sending you a private message now!

Hi!

I am interested in points! We are new to renting, we have been to Disney before. We would like to go in Oct 2012. Our dates are flexible but really want to include Oct.31 as DD wants to go to the party that night. We would like to stay at BLT, BC, BW. We plan to do a split stay 5 nights at 2 resorts. if you are able to help us please let me know. Thanks so much! :goodvibes

Hi!

I am interested in points! We are new to renting, we have been to Disney before. We would like to go in Oct 2012. Our dates are flexible but really want to include Oct.31 as DD wants to go to the party that night. We would like to stay at BLT, BC, BW. We plan to do a split stay 5 nights at 2 resorts. if you are able to help us please let me know. Thanks so much! :goodvibes

The only place I can rent now for 10/31 is home resort SSR!

Hi,
I just sen you an e-mail. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your time.:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter