• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Points For Rent: 85 @ $9 Per Point

Did you find the post informative?

• High

• Medium

• Low

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kumar

Earning My Ears
We have 85 Boardwalk Villa points available. These can be used on any Disney resort. The points are good till the end of January 2008. I will be happy to make your reservations. Member since 2003. Thanks.

Kumar

Im new to this dvc points thing but I am looking for a reservation at vwl for 11/25 checkout 11/29/07 four nites. Is that possible?

Thanks
Kelly

P.S. Should have mentioned I want a studio.

Can your points be banked into the next use year? If so I'm looking for a reservation for September 2008.

BWV - Studio - Boardwalk View
September 6 & 7 2008
34 points

Let me know if you'd be able to do this.
Thanks!

We are sorry but our points are from last year and can not be banked any longer and must be used by the end of January 2008.

Thanks for your interest.

Kumar

We would like to rent a studio at BCV for the dates of Nov
2-6. Can you help me? I would greatly appreciate it!!!:yay:

I checked with DVC and they are sold out during 11/25 thru 11/29. Sorry, I could not help out.

Kumar - looking for a studio anywhere for Dec 20 -24, 2007 for 2 adults and 2 toddlers (3 & 1). Let me know if you can help.

Thanks
Jamie

Hi,
I'm interested in renting 33-42 points for a stay at either BWV or BCV on Feb 26-29. Thanks:)
Christine

Looking For A Studio At Okw Jan 6th Thu Jan 11th 2008 For 5 Nites Can You Help? Thanks Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter