CLOSED: Points for rent $8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sue in the UK

Earning My Ears
Thanks folks - points now rented and proceeds used by my daughter to pay for DLP, trip that was the original plan! :)

Due to unforseen circumstances we have 150 points which must be used by 31 Jan 2007. They have been previously banked so are only available to rent for stays up to and including 31st January, but can be used at any DVC resort. We would like to be paid by Paypal as we are in the UK.

First thank you so much for posting. I posted a thread a few days asking for points basically I am trying to give my wife a first year anniversary gift that she won't forget and whether we wind up doing business, I thank you in advance
for your help. I would like to stay at the Saratoga Springs or Old Key West between 1/23/07 though 1/25/07.

please PM me or email me at noamalper@gmail.com

If Saratoga Springs is available i would need 33 points if not and old key west is available i would need 24

thanks again

Hi Sue

This is David in Michigan I have a special needs ( hanidcap- 6 yrs old) son and 2 daughters and wife ( total of 5 of us) will they allow me to stay in 1 bedroom or is 2 bedroom required and can you check if arriving jan 6th and checking out jan 12th is available for

OKW

I would need 110 points do you have that many left?

thanks

Please email a contact number but call would be nice to due to the flight reservation issue. Michigan USA Eastern- I need to know asap to make flight arrangements

thanks again
David Jansma

Hi folks
despite being a member since 1999 and making posts some years ago, I find that my current profile doesn't allow me to reply to pm's.

I am working on this, but in the meantime please could you email me on the following:

suehinchliffe@btinternet.com

Many thanks

Sue

Hi Sue,
I sent an email to you tonight about renting if you still have any available.
Thanks,
Julie

Hi Sue
I would like to rent 80 points for stay check in jan 9 check out jan 16. Studio OKW but any resort will do.
Ellen

Hi Sue,
Vacation dates Jan 10- 13 '07 would like to stay in a studio. Boardwalk villas or Saratoga is my preference. Please advise if still available.

Thanks,
Stacey

how many points des it take for a 5 night stay Jan 28-feb3in a studio or one bedroom? I am looking for a dvc stay that week. Thank You, new to this forum and to renting DVC points. I am in the U.S.

I am in the US and am looking to rent points at the Polynesian for Jan 17-20, 2007. Is it possible? I can pay with PayPal if you have points left. Thank you.
You can e-mail me at bull.froggy@centurytel.net

:cheer2: Hello,
I am new to this, but if you have any availability we would like to go to Disney Jan. 19th-21st. We would like to stay at one of the vacation club resorts. We can pay through PayPal immediately. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter