Closed:Points for Rent: 746 OKW $11.00/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHO

Earning My Ears
I have been a DVC member since 1996 and have a number of points that I am unable to use. My home is Old Key West, these are 2008 points available. I am renting my points for $11.00per point. Requesting 100point minimums for renting if possible.Thank You ...... If interested please contact me at danaolstein@yahoo.com.

Look forward to hearing from you. This is a lot of points so please be patient with me in responding to your request:flower3:

For disclosure purposes only: I am a licensed Florida Real Estate Associate and owner of these points.

:Pinkbounc :ccat:

Not sure how the DVC point system works, but could some of these points be used in 2009?

Thanks.

HI
Can you check availability for August 11-22 at the BW or BC were very flexible and would like to stay there for a few nights based on whats available any two or three nights in a row would work. We would prefer a studio and have rented many times! Thanks

We're interested in renting some of your DVC points! Could you check availability for the following resorts / dates for a studio (2 adults):

7 nights either September 23-30 or September 30-October 7, 2008

In order of preference:
Boardwalk Villas or Beach Club
Old Key West
Wilderness Lodge Villas

Just a bit about us: We are previous DVC owners who have rented out points to other people as well as renting points for our own use -- so we're very familiar with the process.

I know you won't be able to check on this until Monday. You can contact us by PM or at ruth.markham@gmail.com. Hope we can work out a deal!!

Regards - Ruth & Paul Markham

Sent you an email regarding Animal Kingdom Savahna view for July 21 to 24th for one or two bedroom. Thank you very much.

Traci

Requesting to rent points for a stay in Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas (AKV). Check in on 7/04. Check out on 7/13. (195 points, if I'm not mistaken). I have just emailed you. Please reply as your time permits. Thanks!

Dana-Sent you an email , I'm interested in an AKV studio or one bedroom on Sept 20-27 any level. Thanks for checking.

Hi,

I need a 1 bedroom for the week of Dec 6th-13th. ( 180 -200 pt range.)

If not I would take a studio ( there will be 3-4 people)

Any one of BC,BV,SSR etc.

You can e-mail at fdeffett1@rogers .com

Thanks,

Frank

Here is what I am looking for:

Dates October 3 - 10 or October 3 - 11. I would like a 2 bedroom villa. I was really hoping for the boardwalk, but I would consider others. Would need either 236 or 294 for the standard view at the boardwalk. Please let me know if you have any other options at other DVC resorts that would work.

I have sent you an e-mail as well.

received your e-mail. Will get back with you as soon as I can today

will get back with you as soon as I can. Thank you for your patience

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter