Closed: Points for Rent: 72 points available @ $9/point (use by July 31st)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapasDen

Dreaming of Family Fun
I have 72 points left to rent. Cost is $9 per point.

If you need a some addition points I may be able to accommodate.

Your vacation must be completed by the end of July 2010.

I would be happy to check for availability at you favorite resort!

Thanks!

Looking for a rental May 17th -May 23! We are a family of 5. Looking at 1Br at AKV, and Beach club. Do you have either of those available, or maybe some help in what direction I should go?
Thanks So Much,

Christy

We are looking for a reservation for AKL 2 bedroom Value May 30-June 5. It looks like we will need 187 points though. If you can get this reservation would you be able to sell us the extra 17 points?

We are looking for reservations for OKW Studio July 11-14 .Is it available and do you still have points available?I will need 36 points I believe.

We are looking for 60 points to rent for OKW studio from 7/18-7/23 (5 nights). Let me know if you can help. Thanks.

Looking for 123 points for SSR June 19-June 26th. Let me know if still available.

Hi, we are looking to visit May 16th - 21st.
BWV 65
OKW 60
SSR 70

Please email me if you still have points avail. wild4buffet @ comcast.net
Thanks,
Jodi

I am looking for 69 points for BLT( standard view) arriving 4/12 and leaving on 4/16. I can proceed quickly.

Paul

I am looking for 69 points for BLT( standard view) arriving 4/12 and leaving on 4/16. I can proceed quickly.

Paul

Hi Paul,

Unfortunately there is no availability at BLT for a studio on those dates. There was availability at AKV if you are interested.

Is there anything else I can check for you?

Please PM me with an email address you can be reached at. (I couldn't PM you)

Thanks!

My email address is Elv42 @ msn.com. Is ther any way to rent points for the Polynesian?

I am interested in renting your points to stay at Old Key West from May 9-14. Let me know if you still have points for these please. You can also reach me on ppc1 at ono.com

Hello,

Could you check for availability for me at Boardwalk Villas? A studio, standard view if available. If not, AK or SSR would be fine. June 13-20, for four people, 2 adults, 2 children, 9 and 12.

Thanks! My email is tsncs.smith@gmail.com

Tiffani

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter