Closed: Points for Rent: 70 pts at VWL & 48 pts at SSR @$9

Status
Not open for further replies.

japm

Earning My Ears
Hi,

We have quite a few points available right now. We typically use all of our points, but our only child, a daughter, is getting married this year and vacations were limited.

Please let me know if you are interested.

We also have 2010 points to use.

Thanks, Joe

I'm looking for 45 to 60 points (depending on where I can find a room) to transfer to me for January. Please PM me if you are interested.

Thank you!

I need a studio check in 11/29, check out 12/05. Anything available during that time? Would prefer to stay at VWL.
Thanks

Hi there! I am looking to rent 128 points for AKV. I would like a 2 Bedroom(value) and a studio(value). The dates would be 01/25-01/29/10. You can also contact me at Staceyr165@aol.com
Thanks

New to the forum here. Looking to stay at VFW Check-in Nov 23 and check-out Nov 28. according to the DVC calculator (i think) it said 84 points. Are you point s still available. Thank you
Jamey Wright
jtwright @knology.net

How much for your 2010 points? I would need 208 I believe.
email is
armmh at yahoo.com

thanks
Rhonda

If a studio at the Animal Kingdom Kidani Village opens up from 9/16 to 9/20 please let me know. or anywhere in animal kingdom 1br villa from 9/17 to 9/20.

Hi- We're looking for Dec 1st and Dec 2nd at either BWV or BCV for a 1bd or 2bd. BLT would be another option for those dates if nothing is available at BWV or BCV. Thanks.

Hello,

I need a total of 162 points for SSR Treehouse villa. Check In Sunday Aug. 30th - Check Out Friday Sept 5th. (5 nights)

Please call Disney and check if they have treehouses available.

If not, where do you recommend to sleep 9?

Please call me,

Rob
(508)999-9762

Please contact me,

I am interested. May pay via pay pal.

I need a total of 162 points for SSR Treehouse villa. Check In Sunday Aug. 30th - Check Out Friday Sept 5th. (5 nights)

Please call Disney and check if they have treehouses available.

If not, where do you recommend to sleep 9?

Please call me,

Rob
(508)999-9762

QUOTE=japm;33110499]Hi,

We have quite a few points available right now. We typically use all of our points, but our only child, a daughter, is getting married this year and vacations were limited.

Please let me know if you are interested.

We also have 2010 points to use.

Thanks, Joe[/QUOTE]

Best of luck with it Joe.

I'm planning a weekend in October (16 & 17) of this year to bring my son for his first trip to Disney & would love to stay at Wilderness Lodge Villas. I would need a Full 2BR/2BR Lockoff as we have Grandparents, etc in tow! If you have the points & are looking to move them I'd be interested in discussing it! Let me know. Thanks.
Fiona
NYC

Hi, I am looking to rent a studio from 12/13-12/17/09. Please check to see if there are any availability at BCV, BWV, SSR, and AKV. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter