Closed: Points for Rent: 69 pts VWL @ $12.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamin Disney

Loving Life In the NOW!
Hello,

My home resort is VWL! If you want to go to Disney in 2014 now is the time to reserve with me at VWL! I prefer to rent all my points at one time. I have been renting my points for 7 years.

Please email me at treasurestravel@gmail.com with the following information:

Names of Travelers:
Ages of Children:
Preferred Resort:
Preferred Dates:
Address:
Telephone Number:
Do you want the Dining Plan?
Do you need Disney's Magical Express?

Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you! Have a Dreamin Disney Day!pixiedust:

Do you still have the points?

I am interested in Wednesday January 1st to check out Sunday Jan 5th. Prefer AKV Savanna View, this is 60 points.

My second choice is BWV Wednesday January 1st to check out Sunday Jan 5th. Studio room, standard view is fine. that would be 49 points.

we are two travelers.

Please let me know if anything is available.

thanks

Deelovesdis

Do you still have the points?

I am interested in Wednesday January 1st to check out Sunday Jan 5th. Prefer AKV Savanna View, this is 60 points.

My second choice is BWV Wednesday January 1st to check out Sunday Jan 5th. Studio room, standard view is fine. that would be 49 points.

we are two travelers.

Please let me know if anything is available.

thanks

Deelovesdis

Hello,

Thank you for your email. Yes, I have points available. I am checking availability and will get back with you.

Looking for a Studio Jan. 2 for 1 night ! Can pay today!!

Hello,

Just checked and they don't have BCV but they have BWV and AKV. I don't want to miss these but if they close out before we can talk. Do you want me to book anything that comes available? If so, I can book it and let you know where?

Would you mind checking AKL or WL for Dec 31-Jan 4? We could also do Jan 1-4, if NYE is booked. Thank you so much!!

Can you transfer? Looking to add a room you our current reservation in July for my mother. Need 87 but would take all 89 via transfer.

Hi Dreamin Disney,

Were you able to check on my dates?

I am interested in checking in Tuesday Dec 31 or Wednesday January 1st to check out Sunday Jan 5th. Prefer AKV Savanna View, this is 60 points.

My second choice is BWV checking in Tues Dec 31 or Wednesday January 1st to check out Sunday Jan 5th. Studio room, standard view is fine. that would be 49 points.

we are two travelers.

Please let me know if you have been able to check availability.

thanx
Deelovesdis!

Hi Dreamin Disney,

Were you able to check on my dates?

I am interested in checking in Tuesday Dec 31 or Wednesday January 1st to check out Sunday Jan 5th. Prefer AKV Savanna View, this is 60 points.

My second choice is BWV checking in Tues Dec 31 or Wednesday January 1st to check out Sunday Jan 5th. Studio room, standard view is fine. that would be 49 points.

we are two travelers.

Please let me know if you have been able to check availability.

thanx
Deelovesdis!

Hello Deelovdis,

I checked availability. I am sorry there is no availability during that time frame as of today.

Thank you!
Dreamin Disney

Hi

We are at wdw now and miserable at the poly with 4 crying kids all night:( if you could check on availability at BLT or even all for a 1 bed or two we can pay right away. We are here until the 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter