• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Points for Rent: 67 points available- $11 pp use by 7/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah

Easy, Direct, and Simple
Greetings.

67 points available for rent. The travel must be completed by July 2012. If interested, please email (cs@zeniafetida.com). It can be used on any resort but I have more flexibility with Old Key West and Saratoga Springs.

Note:
*Because most resorts book up fast, I will make reservations only for those that are 3 months away from the ARRIVAL date

Happy vacation planning.

Noah
ps. I've been a member of this forum for 10 years and all have been wonderful transactions.

pps. I prefer to receive your inquiries via email
EMAIL: cs@zeniafetida.com

Thanks for reading!

we are looking to book/rent March 22 -29 at either the Boardwalk or Beach club - studio
Please contact me
Thanks

Hi all, I just UPDATED the title of this posting to reflect the 101 points that have been rented out from the 272 points.

Noah

Hello,
I am looking for 76 points for Animal Kingdom Villa May 9-13 2012. 2 adults studio. I am new to this. are your points still for rent and would you be interested in working with me?
Thanks
Andrea

Hello everyone.

I just rented out more points. I will adjust the title to reflect the proper amount left.

Thanks.
noah

Hello,
I am looking for 76 points for Animal Kingdom Villa May 9-13 2012. 2 adults studio. I am new to this. are your points still for rent and would you be interested in working with me?
Thanks
Andrea

Hello acourie,
I don't think I have enough points to accommodate you.
Sorry.

noah

I need 57 points for Animal Kingdom or 56 for Boardwalk or 56 for Old Key West. The dates are January 19 through January 24, 2012.

Hi all,

67 points available for rent. The travel must be completed by July 2012.

If interested, please email (cs@zeniafetida.com).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter