• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Points for Rent: 66 points available- $11 pp use by 7/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah

Easy, Direct, and Simple
66 points available for rent. The travel must be completed by July 2012. If interested, please email (cs@zeniafetida.com). It can be used on any resort but I have more flexibility with Old Key West and Saratoga Springs.

Note:
*Because most resorts book up fast, I will make reservations only for those that are 3 months away from the ARRIVAL date

Happy vacation planning.

Noah
ps. I've been a member of this forum for 10 years and all have been wonderful transactions.

pps. I prefer to receive your inquiries via email
EMAIL: cs@zeniafetida.com

Thanks for reading!

Hi. I am interested in a value room at animal kingdom. May 6-may 13.. It may not be available, but it is worth a shot.

Thank you

Katrina

Did you mean MORE than 3 months away? As I am interested in 55 points for WLV July 21st checkout July 24

Did you mean MORE than 3 months away? As I am interested in 55 points for WLV July 21st checkout July 24

Hi, yes it is ideally more than 3 months away but i can make exceptions if it's not a high demand property like BW or etc.

Hi everyone, i am currently helping someone now with their reservations. I will update again within a week to see if all the points are gone or are still available.

Thanks.
noah

Hello I just had a cancelled reservation and now my points are free again. Note, it's now 66 points left.

If interested, please email me at cs@zeniafetida.com

Thanks.

Noah

I wanted to stay at the Grand Californian for dates May 20th and checking out on the 25th. Please let me know if you can help me with any of these dates. My email is morganmagruder@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Hi,

Looking for AKV - value studio for stay between MAY19TH TILL MAY 23rd.

Please let me know if your points are available.

I am unable to post my email address yet, so please PM or reply back.

Thanks

Don't know if its still available but looking to rent between June 3rd to June 9th 2012 at either akv or blt to celebrate a college graduation?
Would appreciate any help you can get me!

Best

I wanted to stay at the Grand Californian for dates May 20th and checking out on the 25th. Please let me know if you can help me with any of these dates. My email is morganmagruder@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Hello Morgan,

I'm sorry/ I ran out of points and would not be able to accommodate your request. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter