CLOSED: POINTS FOR RENT: 65 BCV pts. @ $11/pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

We need a hotel for the night prior to our cruise and would love to stay at Beach Club. Would you consider renting points for one night and if so do you know how many points it would be? The date would be August 24th. Thanks :goodvibes

Happy weekend!!:banana:

Coconutsunshine,

BCV is booked on 8/24. However, there is availability at the BWV - a standard studio for 17 pts and a garden/pool view for 20 pts.

Fredonna

We need to rent 89 points for a studio BCV for 11/20/12 - 11/25/12

mytry,

ALL Epcot area DVC rooms seem to be FULLY booked during the dates you're looking for. If you have any other ideas you'd like me to look into, feel free to let me know.

Thanks,

Fredonna

I'm looking for a 3 bedroom grand villa at either OKW (302 points) or SSR (418 points). If you have enough, and either are available, please let me know. We have 6 adults and 2 kids (ages 7 and 2). No dining plan needed, nor airport transportation.

Ready to book.
Joanne

Joanne,

We unfortunately don't have that many points to rent out - sorry. Besides, the only way I've heard to get the grand villas is to have the 11-month priority and book exactly 11 months out! I unfortunately don't have SSR or OKW points to rent out.

Good luck - sounds like it'll be a fantastic vacation!!

Fredonna

I only need a couple points transferred to complete my Alani vacation in January 2013. Can you do a transfer?

I only need a couple points transferred to complete my Alani vacation in January 2013. Can you do a transfer?

If you only need a few points, DVC will sell them to you - I think they'll sell up to 15 or 25 points if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks,

Fredonna

mytry,

ALL Epcot area DVC rooms seem to be FULLY booked during the dates you're looking for. If you have any other ideas you'd like me to look into, feel free to let me know.

Thanks,

Fredonna

I just called to make a reservation and a Disney cast member told me that there are Deluxe Studios available at the Beach Club for the dates I need. I am new at this, but do they only allow a certain number of villas for DVC members and the rest are saved for the public to reserve?

I just called to make a reservation and a Disney cast member told me that there are Deluxe Studios available at the Beach Club for the dates I need. I am new at this, but do they only allow a certain number of villas for DVC members and the rest are saved for the public to reserve?

my_try,

Yes, DVC actually owns a minimum of 2% of all points inventory for each DVC property which it rents out in turn to the public. This is one of several ways WDW can rent out DVC villas. I can only speak to what the DVC member web site shows for availability booking with points.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Fredonna

Hi! I need 21-30 points for rent for any studio at any resort for check in on December 8, 2012 and check out on December 10, 2012. My top two choices are AKV and BLT, but I know with this time of the year and this late into the booking window, beggars can't be choosers :). We're getting married and I already have a room booked at OKW, but just realized I need someplace to store my fiance before the wedding :upsidedow.

Hi! I need 21-30 points for rent for any studio at any resort for check in on December 8, 2012 and check out on December 10, 2012. My top two choices are AKV and BLT, but I know with this time of the year and this late into the booking window, beggars can't be choosers :). We're getting married and I already have a room booked at OKW, but just realized I need someplace to store my fiance before the wedding :upsidedow.

Neverland23,

The nights you're looking for are nearly fully booked. The only two studio rooms available are OKW standard (23 pts) and SSR (28 pts).

You were right, this late into the booking process doesn't really offer many options - ugh.

Let me know if you'd like me to check other options.

Thanks,

Fredonna

Looking for a studio, standard view in Beach Club, Boardwalk, or Saratoga springs for Nov 9-12th for 2 adults. Thanks!

Looking for a studio, standard view in Beach Club, Boardwalk, or Saratoga springs for Nov 9-12th for 2 adults. Thanks!

horsedoc82,

Only the last night of your date range has availability - and only at SSR. Let me know if you'd like me to check into other options.

Thanks,

Fredonna

We need 4 studios at SSR - 64 points total if your points are still available for Friday November 2nd. Please advise.

Can you tell me if there is any availability for a studio for Sept 22-24, and at which resorts.

TIA! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter