CLOSED: POINTS FOR RENT: 65 BCV pts. @ $11/pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
Looking to rent for one night:
July 12, 2012
BWV standard studio - 14 pts

I PM'd you with my contact info.
thanks!
Traci

Hi!
Looking to rent for one night:
July 12, 2012
BWV standard studio - 14 pts

I PM'd you with my contact info.
thanks!
Traci

Traci,

Sorry, no category studio is currently available at the BWV for 7/12. Let me know if you'd like to check other options.

Thanks,

Fredonna

I am looking for availability at Villas at Disney Grand Californian from either Nov 30th-Dec 8th or Dec 1st-Dec 9th. I believe it is 148 points total.

Sorry, not enough posts to PM or email. Thanks!

I emailed you earlier today. Looking for 12/2-12/10. Value Studio AKL or BWV. 2 adults, 1 toddler. Thought I'd post here just to notify you. :) Thanks!

I am looking for availability at Villas at Disney Grand Californian from either Nov 30th-Dec 8th or Dec 1st-Dec 9th. I believe it is 148 points total.

Sorry, not enough posts to PM or email. Thanks!

horsedoc82,

VGC seems to be fully booked during those dates - there are NO room types available, not even partial days. I would've never assumed that!

Let me know if I can look into something else for you.

Thanks,

Fredonna

I emailed you earlier today. Looking for 12/2-12/10. Value Studio AKL or BWV. 2 adults, 1 toddler. Thought I'd post here just to notify you. :) Thanks!

JLa01844,

I oddly didn't get the e-mail, glad you posted! There is NO availability for the dates you requested in any studio category at AKL (Jambo or Kidani). BWV also came up fully booked - even BCV across the lake is fully booked!

If you can think of other options you'd like me to look at, just let me know.

Thanks,

Fred

JLa01844,

I oddly didn't get the e-mail, glad you posted! There is NO availability for the dates you requested in any studio category at AKL (Jambo or Kidani). BWV also came up fully booked - even BCV across the lake is fully booked!

If you can think of other options you'd like me to look at, just let me know.

Thanks,

Fred

Thank you so much for looking! I am somewhat committed to my dates unfortunately! Do rooms ever open up closer to the date due to cancellations? Just to keep in mind... :santa:

Thank you so much for looking! I am somewhat committed to my dates unfortunately! Do rooms ever open up closer to the date due to cancellations? Just to keep in mind... :santa:

I can't say I'm an expert but from what I know, rooms are always in flux but the closer to due date, the LESS flux in available rooms. I certainly wish you all the best - WDW during Xmas is great!

I am looking for points to stay at BLT in September 2012 for 4 nights. Please let me know if points and dates are available. Dates are flexible

I would love to help but any guidance you can provide to narrow down choices would be very helpful.

Looking to aquire 253 points for a rental 11/3/12-11/10/12 2b/2b unit. pref SSR will take any if still available. Thanks

Hi there,

We need a hotel for the night prior to our cruise and would love to stay at Beach Club. Would you consider renting points for one night and if so do you know how many points it would be? The date would be August 24th. Thanks :goodvibes

Happy weekend!!:banana:

I'm looking for a 3 bedroom grand villa at either OKW (302 points) or SSR (418 points). If you have enough, and either are available, please let me know. We have 6 adults and 2 kids (ages 7 and 2). No dining plan needed, nor airport transportation.

Ready to book.
Joanne

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter