Closed Points for rent. 64 for 550 flat. (8.59 per point)Must use by 11/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidl81

DIS Veteran
I have 64 points to rent for 550 flat. They must be used by 11/12. I can rent a few more to make a longer stay at $10.00 per point. Please pm me or reply to check on dates. 50 percent due upon confirmation of reservation. The other 50 percent due 45 days from arrival. Thanks, David

I am looking for 2 studios at the same resort for check in 6/19/2012 and
check out 6/21/2012. would like AKL savannah or WL, but will take anything.
Thanks
Shannon scon2b @ yahoo. com

I need 89 point for a BC studio villa 11/20 - 11/25. Not sure if that'll work, but it sure would be great if it did. :)

Need Beach Club Studio from 10/25-10/29. This totals 62 points. I will pay you the flat fee and you can do what you want with the two remaining points. Thank you!

I am looking for studio availability 7/7-7/11 looking for BWV (61 points).

Thanks

Hi,
I am looking for 88 points for 2 studio rooms at Disney's Sequoia Lodge at Disneyland Paris. This would be for 2 nights, checking in 9/12, checking out 9/14. I have rented points many time on the Disboards forum and never had any trouble. Please let me know if you can help.
Thank you!
Stacey Petersen
spetersen@oakcreekag.org

Sorry to be so late to reply, I was out of town Sunday and Monday. I have sent PM's to everyone who sent me a pm. I will look through the post and see what is open.

Thanks, David

I am looking for 2 studios at the same resort for check in 6/19/2012 and
check out 6/21/2012. would like AKL savannah or WL, but will take anything.
Thanks
Shannon scon2b @ yahoo. com

The only thing open on those dates are SSR. Let me know if you want them.

Need Beach Club Studio from 10/25-10/29. This totals 62 points. I will pay you the flat fee and you can do what you want with the two remaining points. Thank you!

SSR is the only thing I can find on those dates. It is crazy hard to get near EPCOT around food and wine time.

Hi,
I am looking for 88 points for 2 studio rooms at Disney's Sequoia Lodge at Disneyland Paris. This would be for 2 nights, checking in 9/12, checking out 9/14. I have rented points many time on the Disboards forum and never had any trouble. Please let me know if you can help.
Thank you!
Stacey Petersen
spetersen@oakcreekag.org

Stacey,
I will have to call MS on those tomorrow since I cannot check on those online.

I need 60 pts for a stay at BLT from 9/28 to 10/02 if available. Willing to do a split stay or consider other resorts. Please let me know. Thank you!

Hi,
I am looking to rent a poolside studio at Aulani for one or two nights, starting August 31st. That would be 26 points per night.

Thanks,
Greg Johnson

Hello,
Do you still have the points available? I'm looking for BCV studio or 1 bedroom for October 17-21. I know that time can be booked early with Food & WIne going on at Epcot. I would also be interested in BLT or AKLV. You can email me at nickay28@yahoo.com

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter