Closed - Points for Rent - 64 BLT points

Status
Not open for further replies.

linda679699

Disney Dreaming
Hi everyone :welcome:,

I have a trip planned to AKV :stitch2:for Oct 24th 2012 to Oct 29th 2012 in a standard view studio during the "Food and Wine Festival" :thumbsup2. (Most DVC's are booked for the food and wine festival) This trip can remain as is with a name transfer, or it can be cancelled and the points used for a stay elsewhere. The points need to be used by May 31st, 2013.

Or, you chose to not use the above mentioned vacation, a stay for Bay Lake Tower before May 31st 2013 can be reserved immediatley, and a stay at any of the other DVC resorts can be booked at the 7 month period.

Magical Express can be added and a meal plan can also be purchased any time prior to 48 hours of your arrival.

The price per point is $11 and I will accept Paypal and money order.

PM me or email me at linda679699@live.com
Have a great day!:tinker:

Can you change the dates of this? We are looking for October 26th - October 29th at Bay Lake.

I would like to stay at wilderness lodge, BLT, or Boardwalk from 10-12 to 10-16.
2 adults
1 two year old
1 six year old

Hi Cfolse,

I checked both resorts, but neither has availability for those dates in any studios. If you could change your dates, I have a reservation already made for AKV from Oct 24th to Oct 29th in a studio in Jambo House. If you are interested in that, I can simply change the name of the reservation. The time you are requesting is a very popular time because of the Food and Wine Festival.

Let me know if I can help you further,
Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter