CLOSED Points For Rent: 600 SSR, References

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVCFamilyVA

Saratoga Springs Member
All My points are spoken for this year, thanks.

My family has 600 SSR points (April use year) available for Rent for vacations June 20, 2009 or sooner @ SSR (Saratoga Springs), or March 20, 2009 or sooner for any other resort.

We have rented points to other family's in the past and can provide good references for your peace of mind. Reservations made via conference call so you can speak to DVC directly. Payment process adds security for you as it is done using a 3rd party with an invoice contractually spells out what you are buying and all the terms.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Tom

Sorry - Please disregard, I think my husband already spoke with you regarding this posting on a different board. Thanks.

Hi,
I am looking to rent points for a studio at Wilderness Lodge in Feb. for 7 nights. What is your price per point? Please send me a pm, thanks for your help.

I have rented points in the past and it was a possive transaction...I am looking to rent 55 points for a 5 night Sun-Thur stay at SSR Check-in Sun Oct 19 and Check-out Fri Oct 24..or Oct 26-31..Please let me know if you can help...Thank you Sheri

My family has 600 SSR points (April use year) available for Rent for vacations June 20, 2009 or sooner @ SSR (Saratoga Springs), or March 20, 2009 or sooner for any other resort.

We have rented points to other family's in the past and can provide good references for your peace of mind. Reservations made via conference call so you can speak to DVC directly. Payment process adds security for you as it is done using a 3rd party with an invoice contractually spells out what you are buying and all the terms.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Tom
I am looking to spend 3 nights in October 2008. The 21st-24th would be great for a studio. Any help would be appreciated!
Thank you,
Kimberley

Hi! I am looking to rent points for Sun Feb 16, 2009-Sun Feb 22 2009. I would be looking for a studio for 2 adults and 2 children. I have figured the points needed to be anywhere from 97-155 depending on the resort. Could you please let me know if you still have any points available and what the price per point is? Thanks so much! :cool1:

Hello,

I am looking to stay at the AKV in a stuido room from 3/28/09 - 4/04/09.
Prefer the Club level (155 points) or Savannah (135 points). Also flexible to add an extra day on either side of stay or split time between club and standard,etc.

Thanks,

Perry Wiest

Hi, I am possibly in need of 58 points for a reservation at BCV studio, Oct 16 - Oct. 19. How much are you asking per point? Thank you for the information.

Hi, I am looking for 162 points for SSR for September 24-28. I need a two bedroom villa.

Are your points still available?

Thanks, Katie

I would like to book 8 nights in early December. We are flexible on dates. We need a studio for 3 adults and 2 children ages 3 and 5.
Would prefer either BWV or VWL. SSR is the only resort we do not want. We have stayed there twice and would like a change!
Please let me know if you can help!
Thanks!
Sarah
natnelliesmom@mac.com :)

I am interested in renting points for the week of 1/18-1/23 (departing on 1/23) for pretty much any resort but I would need a 2 bedroom. I of course have a preference....if you could let me know if you still have points available I would really appreciate it.

Thank you,
Dawn

We are wanting to travel Jan 22-Jan31. We are flexible on dates, but would like to travel in January. The best I can tell, we would need to rent 420 points for a 2BR at VWL. My husband and I prefer paypal transactions. I have fewer than 10 posts so I can't PM you.

I'm told they do have availability on these dates. What are you asking $/point?

Thank you,

Jim Wolf
(513) 722-9653

My husband and I are planning our trip for Feb. 5th through Feb 17th. We have 4 children (ages 11,9,6 and 5). I am not particular where we stay but need a family suite, 1 BR villa or 2 BR) Please contact me with your reply. We want to book our trip as soon as possible.

My husband and I are planning to take our three young children to Disney for the first time :yay:. We need either Dec. 21-27 or Dec. 28-Jan. 3. Our first choice would be AKV or VWL but we would consider others if those aren't available. Please let me know if you can help!

Hi Tom
Am looking for a studio at OKW for somewhere between Oct. 19-31 for 6nights. keeping dates flexible in order to hope for better availability. I have never rented so, again, hoping for great experience. Other options would be BWV or AKV. Let me know if you have anything left. Thanks so much!!
Ann

Hi, I'm looking for a 2 bedroom unit and a studio arriving November 30 and departing December 4. Would prefer Wilderness Lodge or Animal Kingdom Lodge but am flexible as I think the dates are going to be the biggest problem. Guesstimate that I could pay $10 per point but may be able to pay more depending on the number of points required. Can pay cash, check, credit card, paypal, certified funds or wired funds to your account. You can reach me at mabatioh@hotmail.com or you can call me 912-507-9873. Thanks for your help.

Mark

Would you be willing to transfer 88 points for four nights in January at OKW in a 2-bed? If not, would you rent us the 88 points for the same dates (January 12-16), 2009?

Thanks!

If you have enough points available, we are looking at renting points for a 2 bedroom villa at BWV, BCV, or SSR for 3/28/09 - 4/4/09. We can buy outright through PayPal upon reservation confirmation.

Dennis

email at:sheltod@knology.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter