• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Points for Rent: 60 points available @ $7.00/point - expire 7/31/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

zalesron

Earning My Ears
We have 60 points to rent. They expire July 31, 2009. Home resort Old Key West. Please send me private message with your email address and/or phone number where you may be reached. Thank you.

Sent you a PM

Not sure i put in my dates. They are June 29th or 30th.

Thanks!!

Am interested in 180 points for a 1BR (or studio) with preferred view at BCV. In on 07/13/09 and out on 07/18/09. If that's not available but the same dates at OKW (142 points) - we may still be interested. Feel free to email me kbetzi at bellsouth dot net

Am interested in 180 points for a 1BR (or studio) with preferred view at BCV. In on 07/13/09 and out on 07/18/09. If that's not available but the same dates at OKW (142 points) - we may still be interested. Feel free to email me kbetzi at bellsouth dot net

Hey,

If you can get preferred views at BCV, let me know!

Bernini

Hello

Do you still have any points available. I am looking to add two nights to my existing reservation - checking in 7/10 - checking out 7/12 at OKW.

Thanks,
Jeanette

I am looking to add one more nights to my existing reservation, one night 7/31.
Any chance they will have a AKL Value studio that night?

If you still have points left, i'm looking to stay in a studio July 22-24 at either VWL, SSR or AKV.

If you still have points left, i'm looking to stay in a studio July 22-24 at either VWL, SSR or AKV.

Points are still available. Let me know if you are still interested and I will check reservations. I currently have a studio reservation for 7/13-7/20 at SSR that can be changed.

Looking for two nights July 27th and 28th. Pm stated 29th as well but only need two nights now.

Thanks

This may have been asked before but when someone says the points expire or must be used by a certain date. Does that mean the vacation itself has to take place before that date or just that the reservation has to be booked prior to that date. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter