CLOSED - Points for Rent - 530 AKV pts @ $10/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive heard that this resort is located farther away and takes much longer to get to the parks. My son really wants to stay there but I want convenience also. Any input from anyone?

Hi, sent you an email for a studio at the animal kingdom fro
June 3 2010 to June 11 2010. Thanks

Ive heard that this resort is located farther away and takes much longer to get to the parks. My son really wants to stay there but I want convenience also. Any input from anyone?

This resort is the farthest out and does only have bus transportation. Depending on where you are looking for convenience to, you're right may change where you are looking. For instance, BLT is in walking distance to the Magic Kingdom and Saratogo is right near Downtown Disney. Every resort has their pros and cons (as if Disney really has cons :goodvibes) but there is something to love about each of them. I'm sure you'll find that when you begin looking into them.

Happy planning and hope you find the right fit for your whole family!!

Thanks,
Josie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter