• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED - Points for Rent - 530 AKV pts @ $10/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmchone0830

Mouseketeer
At this time, it appears all my points have been rented (waiting for final confirmation). Thank you all so much and hope you all end up with a wonderful vacation.

Thanks,
Josie

I have 530 points to rent available after June 1, 2010 $10.00 per point. An additional 159 points can be available to you as well if you need them.

Home Resort is AKV and can make reservations 11 months out. Can make reservations at any other resort 7 months out.

Email me at josiemchone@yahoo.com if interested or send me a PM.

Payment Terms:
•25% at time of reservation- resort confirmation # will be provided to you
•50% upon receipt of reservation confirmation letter from resort
•25% 90 days prior to reservation start

Those that have PMd me, I will call first thing in the morning. Member Services is open tomorrow from 9:00 am -5:30 pm. I will be in touch soon.

Thanks so much!

I've contacted those that have expressed interest so far. Bumping to see if others are interested!:cheer2:

Hello,

I'm interested for the week of 8/16-8/23. I tried to email, but getting an unable to deliver error. Please respond backl. Thanks. Randy

440-364-8426

Hello,

I'm interested for the week of 8/16-8/23. I tried to email, but getting an unable to deliver error. Please respond backl. Thanks. Randy

440-364-8426

Please let me know what resort and what room size you are interested in.

Thank so much!

Please let me know what resort and what room size you are interested in.

Thank so much!

Hello. i'm interested in the Animal Kingdom either Value or standard for the 8/16-8/23 dates for four people. Two adults and two kids (9 and 6 at time).

Thanks. Randy

Hi,

I sent an email to you for the Disney Animal Kingdom Villas. Reservations for my son and I.

Regards,
Tm

may be looking to do the impossible..but 11/-21-11/27 at animal kingdom..,not a dvc member, but should be we go every year. Would this be possible?

Hello. i'm interested in the Animal Kingdom either Value or standard for the 8/16-8/23 dates for four people. Two adults and two kids (9 and 6 at time).

Thanks. Randy

Only thing available is Kadani Studio - Savanna view. I will PM you as well.

Thanks so much!
Josie

may be looking to do the impossible..but 11/-21-11/27 at animal kingdom..,not a dvc member, but should be we go every year. Would this be possible?

I can certainly check availability for you if you let me know what room size and view you are interested in. :goodvibes

Thanks so much!
Josie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter