CLOSED Points for Rent 500 points at $10 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kessock

Earning My Ears
We have 500 points with a last use date of 31 August 2017.

At this time of year it is very busy so you will need to provide a list of resorts, in order or preference, together with the type of accommodation and your arrival and departure dates.

Flexibility in your dates would also assist. Also the time between my you of requested availability and your reply is important, as availability very goes quickly.

My email address is john_pethick@hotmail.com (note the underscore "_" between names)

To make a reservation I need the following information:

Your address and phone number,
Names of all guests,
ages of your children (if under 18),
Your email address,
Any requirements for the free Magical Express bus service from Orlando Airport
Any celebrations you might be having while at Disney

Once I secure the reservation, I will email you to let you know I have reserved it in your name. I will email you the confirmation and then you can send payment after that. I must have payment in full. You can link the reservation to your MyDisney account. It’s that easy.

Best Regards
John Pethick

i did. already have a res. he said he was going to be travelling next few days so that may explain others that may have not heard back

Email sent reguarding a studio with flexible dates. Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter