CLOSED: Points for Rent: 500 points - $11.00/pt by Feb 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there
We are looking into the possibility or renting points for a grand villa at Boardwalk for a week in January 2011. I realize 500 points wont quite be enough, but maybe we can book MOST of the stay thru you if the GV is available. I really dont care much for the days as long as its from the 15th on. If I can get mid week-thru mid week, that would work best with the cheap airfare Southwest and Air Tran is offering right now. Thanks so much and let me know if anything is available. :)

These points are only available for travel starting AFTER Feb 2012. These points cannot be transferred to January because they were already banked to
Feb 2012.

You can also find someone who has at least half the points you are looking for right now and is willing to borrow next years points to make your reservation.

I hope this helps.

Hi
We are needing a 2 bedroom at BWV starting Friday Oct 5, 2012 thru Tuesday Oct 9, 2012. Totaling 138 points. I know you won't be able to make the reservation until November. Do you still have enough points for this reservation?

Thanks so much! :goodvibes

Looking for:

Aulani 2BR villa 3/25-4/1, 2012 and
Grand Californian 2BR villa 4/15-4/22 2012

Let me know if you think you can help.

I am looking to reserve a date for June 2012. Check in date would be June 9, 2012 and check out date would be June 16, 2012. I am looking at Animal Kingdom Kidani Village as first choice and Animal Kingdom Jambo House as second. I need a 1 bedroom Villa and if I calculated correctly on the DVC points calculator I would need 182 points to rent.

Let me know if you can help. Thanks.

I'm looking for a 2 bedroom unit for three nights - July 14-July 17, 2012.
Would prefer in this order: Beach Club, Boardwalk, Bay Lake Towers, Animal Kingdom Jambo House.
Please send info regarding pricing and availability if you still have points.
Thanks so much!

I am looking for Animal Kingdom. I believe I need 156 pts. I am interested in a Studio standard view with bunk beds. 2 adults 2 childeren (4 & 6).
Please let me know

Do you have any points left? If you do, what is the use year, and are you willing to transfer points?

Looking for BLT from August 9th or 10th to the 21st. Studio would be fine. 2 adults, 2 children ages 7 and 9. Unable to PM due to not enough post, but I am almost at 10 posts!!!! You can send me an email if you would like. Interested in the magical express and the dining plan.

Points are still available.

These are BWV points so ONLY BWV can be made up to 11 months ahead of todays date.

*** All other resorts - reservations can only be made 7 months ahead of todays date - so from now until End of May 2012.

I am looking to reserve a date for June 2012. Check in date would be June 9, 2012 and check out date would be June 16, 2012. I am looking at Animal Kingdom Kidani Village as first choice and Animal Kingdom Jambo House as second. I need a 1 bedroom Villa and if I calculated correctly on the DVC points calculator I would need 182 points to rent.

Let me know if you can help. Thanks.

Since these are BWV points - I can't actually make a reservation or check on availability for that date until Nov 9 because Animal kingdom is not my home resort.

If you are still interested at that time - send me an email and I'll check.

Looking for BLT from August 9th or 10th to the 21st. Studio would be fine. 2 adults, 2 children ages 7 and 9. Unable to PM due to not enough post, but I am almost at 10 posts!!!! You can send me an email if you would like. Interested in the magical express and the dining plan.

Since BLT is not my home resort - I can't actually check for availability or make a reservation for this resort until the 7 month window which would be around January 9th. You would have to find someone with BLT home resort to make this at the 11 month window.

Hi Jessica, I would be interested in the standard view. Are you able to do the dining plan? Set that up for us, I know we have to pay when we get there. And I was wondering if I could add the 9th onto it. I checked airfares and its much cheaper to fly out on a Wednesday than Thursday. If not no biggie, just trying to cut costs. Also, do you happen to know how the dining plan works? I already did the deluxe in August this year, however it was 8 days of park tickets and meals for those 8 days, even though we stayed 10 days. Do I have to purchase a ticket for each day to go to the parks to get the dining plan that day?? We would be going for a while and I surely can not do the parks every day, but we do like to eat every day!!!! Thank you. I am unable to send a PM, I am only at 7 posts..

Hi Jessica, I would be interested in the standard view. Are you able to do the dining plan? Set that up for us, I know we have to pay when we get there. And I was wondering if I could add the 9th onto it. I checked airfares and its much cheaper to fly out on a Wednesday than Thursday. If not no biggie, just trying to cut costs. Also, do you happen to know how the dining plan works? I already did the deluxe in August this year, however it was 8 days of park tickets and meals for those 8 days, even though we stayed 10 days. Do I have to purchase a ticket for each day to go to the parks to get the dining plan that day?? We would be going for a while and I surely can not do the parks every day, but we do like to eat every day!!!! Thank you. I am unable to send a PM, I am only at 7 posts..

Looks like this might be a post for someone named Jessica. That isn't me.

To answer some of your questions:
DVC members can always setup dining plan for you but you must pay at the time this is done since it gets billed right away and not when you get there. Dining plan is separate from park tickets. Yes you can purchase however many park days you want and then dining plan for your entire stay.

Are you still only looking for reservations of 100 points or more? I'm interested in BWV next October, but more in the 48-62 point range...

I am looking to book BCV or BWV for March 22 to March 29.......I have rented in the past...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter