Closed: Points for Rent: 500 Points @ $10 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 500 points for rent at $10 per point. My home resorts are Boardwalk and Old Key West and I can reserve at these resorts as far as 11 months out. I can also reserve at all the other DVC resorts 7 months out.

If you are interested, please email me at patty@bradley.edu for the quickest reply. I will be happy to check availability for you and then you can decide if you would like to make the reservation.
In order to check availability, I will need the following information:
•Date of anticipated arrival
•Date of anticipated departure
•Resort Preference(s)
•Room Preference(s) (studio, 1 BR, 2 BR)
•Number of people in party (Adults - Children)

Please be sure to include an email and/or phone # where I can best reach you.

I am happy to answer any questions that you may have. I have been renting points for more than 10 years and can provide you with all the information to make sure that your rental experience is very smooth.

Have a magical day!
Patty
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Do you have points you can rent out that can be used for Christmas week, 2011? I need enough points for 6 nights (probably 180??). Thanks.

Looking for points for boardwalk hotel jan 27th through the 31st??? Please let me know thanks :)

looking for points for contemporary -- considering either studio or 2-bed -- for Feb 26 to March 5. Can you help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter