• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Points for Rent $5 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

ogguls22

Mouseketeer
I have 19 points that must be used this month - February 2008. I will rent them for $5 per point.

My reply did not work. Please call me at 978.337.6605 and we can talk. The Boardwalk has availability for both Tues. and Wed.

I may be interested in the studio available at BWV on Wednesday. I've also replied to another post that has a few more points available...to be able to stay longer. Ideally I'd like a studio at BWV 2/27-3/1. Please let me know if you can help with any of this.
You can email me at alab2@uiuc.edu
Thanks!

Hi - I believe that the BWV is 14 points (only perferred view is available the last time I checked). This would give you one night. I don't have enough points for the other nights - but I could give you at least one night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter