Closed--Points for rent--5.00 PP--182 points--Thank you all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about the Poly or Grand Floridian? JAN 23- JAN 30
I live in MA also, Can meet with payment if you have the reservations or pay by Paypal...Either!

Hello Laurie, J.D. again. I sent you a postal MO today. Good luck with the rest of your points. Happy New Year !!!

how many oints are still avaliblle looking at Grand Floridian end of january for five people . will buy all points.

lwagner78atmsn.com

Thanks ,

Luke

If you have points available please let me know where I could go for a Fri/Sat stay anytime in Jan in a standard room. I cannot get PMs so please respond here. Thanks.

Hello Laurie, J.D. here. I'll send you a postal MO soon. Thanks again...:tigger::ccat::simba:

We're looking for a place from Jan. 20 - 24th. Do you have enough points left to help with this? I'm not sure how hotel points are different from villa points.

(I did send an e-mail also).

Mary

Hello Laurie, J.D. here. Thanks for booking the French Quarter for us. I'll send your MO out sometime this week. Take care... J.D.:tigger::ccat::simba:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter