• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED Points for Rent - 47 pts @ $13 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

minpin3

Mouseketeer
Hello -
We currently have 150 points available with a 2015 use year and Wilderness Lodge is our home resort. This means I can book @ Wilderness Lodge with a check-in date on or before Nov 13, 2016. Or book at one of the other DVC resorts with a check-in date on or before July 13, 2016.

I have sold and booked for many others over the past few years and am excited to help you make your Disney vacation a reality!

I can provide a contract if needed....payment is due in full upon receipt of confirmation from DVC via me with payment via Paypal. Serious inquiries only, please and thank you!

:smickey:

I have 27 pts left for rent or transfer. $13 per point...hurry, they are going fast! :-)

Renter backed out...still have 122 points available. Please...serious inquiries only.

Thank you!!

88 points available....same terms listed in the original thread.
...with a 2015 use year and Wilderness Lodge is our home resort. This means I can book @ Wilderness Lodge with a check-in date on or before Nov 17, 2016. Or book at one of the other DVC resorts with a check-in date on or before July 17, 2016.

Hello! If you still have points available I'm interested in a studio 2/9-2/11/16 check out, It would be 2 adults and 2 Child(3Y,5Y) total, , looking for lowest cost. Thanks!

Hello! If you still have points available I'm interested in a studio 2/9-2/11/16 check out, It would be 2 adults and 2 Child(3Y,5Y) total, , looking for lowest cost. Thanks!

Let me look what is available and get back with you shortly.

Let me look what is available and get back with you shortly.

Looks like Old Key West is available for 26pts or Animal Kingdom - Kidani Village for 34pts. Please send me a private message and I can provide more details if you are interested and ready to book.

Thank you!

For some reason I am having trouble sending you a PM, I am looking for GFV, BLT or POLY but would consider all availability, one night in a studio on 4/9/16. I can pay via paypal immediately upon confirmation :-) Please PM me if you are interested and still have points!

For some reason I am having trouble sending you a PM, I am looking for GFV, BLT or POLY but would consider all availability, one night in a studio on 4/9/16. I can pay via paypal immediately upon confirmation :-) Please PM me if you are interested and still have points!

I'll check on this a little later today and get back to you.

Wdwloverz -
I sent you a PM with information regarding your request. Please let me know if you don't see it.

Thank you!

Hi!

Any availability for a one bedroom for dates 3/5 to 3/7 (2 nights)? resorts preferred are Boardwalk, Beach Club and Animal Kingdom Lodge, but are interesting in others if needed.

Thanks!

Hi!

Any availability for a one bedroom for dates 3/5 to 3/7 (2 nights)? resorts preferred are Boardwalk, Beach Club and Animal Kingdom Lodge, but are interesting in others if needed.

Thanks!

Sending you a PM with information regarding your request.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter