Closed: Points for rent: 47 points @ 10.50/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevingag

Mouseketeer
Hello All,

I have 47 points left in my account. They must be used by 8/31/07 at any of the DVC resorts. (no transfer). Please let me know if interested.

Thanks,
Kevin

Interested in 39 points for SSR studio for 3 consecutive nights, anytime between Sunday June 17th and Friday June 22nd, have PayPal, have rented many times before and can get references, longtime DISboard member, I will send a PM with details in case studio is available.

Interested in 39 points for SSR studio for 3 consecutive nights, anytime between Sunday June 17th and Friday June 22nd, have PayPal, have rented many times before and can get references, longtime DISboard member, I will send a PM with details in case studio is available.

PM sent.

Looking for a studio the nights of May 21 & 22. My preferences are first to last
Boadwalk
Beach Club
Saratoga Springs
Wilderness
Old Key West

You may email me directly jwoody3301@sbcglobal.net

Thanks

Thanks for checking on availability, but I'm not interested in staying at the Saratoga Springs. If there's a vacancy at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge, let me know.

tailgator

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter