Status
Not open for further replies.

intek

BWV / OKW Member
closed

I have the following points for rent:

Quantity: 440
Expiration date: 8/31/08
Location: OKW, but can be used anywhere within a 7 month window.

Price per point: $11.00

References available

Please either PM here or email to amadriz@bellsouth.net

thanks!

I may be interested in at least 180 of these points. Your post says they expire 8/07 but I assume you mean '08 or '09. We would need the rsv for Jan of '09. I am not a frequent dis'er, so how would we proceed?

I am looking for 33 points for a studio at OKW from 3/2-3/5. PM me if able to help. Thanks!

Am looking for about 108 points for a 2 bedroom villa at okw or animal kingdom. for either jan27-feb1, or feb. 3-7th.
any help is appriciated.
we rented points 3 years ago, but our vacation was planned over 8months, not 4-6 weeks.
thanks for your help.

I may be interested in at least 180 of these points. Your post says they expire 8/07 but I assume you mean '08 or '09. We would need the rsv for Jan of '09. I am not a frequent dis'er, so how would we proceed?

Hi it is, 2008, sorry. I just corrected it.

I have the points available. send me an email or a pm.

What dates do you want to travel? I need to call to find out availability.

I am interested in 314 points to stay at the BWV from 8/23 to 8/30/08.
Is that something you can do?
Thanks!

Looking for 3/16 - 3/20 - - Anywhere....1BR for 4 guests!

OKW -1BR 120pts
AK - 1BR 108-180[ts
BW - 1BR 128-160pts
WL - 1BR 160pts
BC - 1BR 160pts

Thanks!

I am interested in your points. I have four travelers 2 adults/2kids. I need 83 points for the BWV -Studio from 2/24 to 3/1. I can pay via paypal or we can make other arrangments for payment.

I am willing to pay $10 per point. Please email me if you are interested.

Additionally, If I book through you can you assist/point me in the right direction for Magic Your way tickets and dining option.

Thanks

Moe Beydoun
beydoun3@yahoo.com

If you have the pts available, need one 2-bedroom & 1 studio, in 9/24, out 10/1/08 at Okw. If you can help please email me at mbs87@aol.com.
Thank you!

Hi!

Our family is going to Disney for the first time, and would need at least 120 points. We are going in August 08. If you could help us out, it would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

Brian
bjzz@buckeye-express.com

Hi,
We are going 2/23/08 to 3/01/08. I would love to buy points if there is any availabilty for these dates anywhere. 1br is what we would need.
My email is lyndiwatson@hotmail.com
Thanks

I am interested in your points. I have four travelers 2 adults/2kids. I need 83 points for the BWV -Studio from 2/24 to 3/1. I can pay via paypal or we can make other arrangments for payment.

I am willing to pay $10 per point. Please email me if you are interested.

Additionally, If I book through you can you assist/point me in the right direction for Magic Your way tickets and dining option.

Thanks

Moe Beydoun
beydoun3@yahoo.com

send me an email, amadriz@bellsouth.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter