• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: Points for rent: 438 points at $11 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dasha

Mouseketeer
Greetings!
I have 438 points available for rent at $11 per point. These points can be used at any DVC resort now thru September 30th. Happy to also provide a rental agreement. We have been DVC members for over 16 years and occasionally rent out points we won't be able to use as we now also live in Florida and can just drive over.
If you have dates and resorts in mind, I would be happy to check on availability for you. To do so, please reply with the following information:
1. Names of everyone in your party and ages any children.
2. Your home address and phone number
3. The resort you would like , or resorts in order of preference
4. Type of room you are looking for (studio/view, 1 bd, 2 bd, etc)
5. Dates of arrival and departure.

I ask for half payment when the reservation is made and the balance once 90 days before the reservation starts. Payment can be made by check or through Paypal (you will have to add in the 3% PayPal fee however).

Thanks,
John

Hi! I'm sure it's a long shot, but we are looking for:

BCV or BWV studio
3 nights (42-51 pts)
May 6-9 (or any weekday 3 night combo during those first couple of weeks in May)
2 Adults

I'm checking for a friend, so on the off chance there is something available, I'll get you their address ASAP. Two retired men want to go to Epcot! You gotta love that!

Thank you so much!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Looking for a 1 BR and a 2 BR at either BCV, BWV, or VWL for 12/4 to 12/8. Is that possible?

Cheri

Looking for a 1 BR and a 2 BR at either BCV, BWV, or VWL for 12/4 to 12/8. Is that possible?

Cheri

This probably is also a long shot but we are looking for:

AKL, BWV, or OKW studio for 2 adults.
Check-in: Sunday May 25
Check-out: Tuesday May 27 (2 nights)

Thanks!

Hi!

I just sent you a PM :)

Looking for one of the Animal Kingdom Lodges from July 6th - 10th.... dates a bit flexible in either direction.

Two adults, two children in a studio/value/standard room.

Thanks so much!!

I'm looking for a 1-bedroom villa, poolside or ocean view, Aulani, Sat 9/6/14 to Thu 9/11/14. PM me if available.

Can you check one night 5/24 for any studios? We are 2 adults and 2 kids ages 5 and 2 and are previous renters. Since it's close weay be interested in anything.
Thanks!

I still can't PM.

Can you call me at 703-431-0593 to discuss options or resorts, kind of new to this?

I am looking for the AKV 5/23 to 5/27 in a Two Bedroom Vacation Home (Killimanjaro Club Concierge Level) and then transfer to the Villas at GF from 5/27 to 6/1 in a Deluxe Studio, Lake View.

It looks like this will use the majority of your points offered.

Thanks Charles K. :)

I can also be reached by email at ck at codegreensolar.com

Looking for availability at Beach club Villa December 6 through the 12th one bedroom.

Hi there!

We are interested in doing a stay at the Grand California on September 14th (or the 13th if the 14th isn't available).

It would be for a family of 4 ( 2 adults and 2 kids).

If you have points available and have a minute to check, can you tell me if there are any availabilities?

Thank you, in advance, for your time!

Diane(diane@thegrid.net)

A long shot, but looking for May 4 - May 5 or May 9 - May 10 at any of the following (studio):
GFV
BCV
BWV
BLT
VWL

Thanks!

We are a family of 5. 2 adults with 3 children ages 15, 13 & 9. Looking to stay at a Magic Kingdom Villa (Grand Floridian, Bay Lake Tower or Wilderness Lodge) September 13-21 (but could do week before or after). I know we could do a studio at GF but would need a 1 bedroom elsewhere. Do you have anything available??

Thank you!! Have a Magical Day!!

Christi e

Check In 6/29/14
Check Out 7/1/14
Resort: Animal Kingdom
Room: Studio
People: 4 adult and I infant

Please check on the lowest (and most inexpensive) studio room available. Thank you.

Johnny

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter