• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Points for Rent: 410 SSR - $16 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

dehlers

Mouseketeer
Experienced Renter on DISboards

If you're interested in renting and I can help you, please DM me with:

1) Phone Number: I will then call you and make the reservation online as we talk.
2) Resort, check-in and check out date, & room size.

When we talk on the phone, I will need the following to make the reservation online:

3) Email
4) Name of all adults
5) Address of adults
6) Name and age of all children up to 17.

Request payment through PayPal or Venmo.

Thanks in advance!

Experienced Renter on DISboards

If you're interested in renting and I can help you, please DM me with:

1) Phone Number: I will then call you and make the reservation online as we talk.
2) Resort, check-in and check out date, & room size.

When we talk on the phone, I will need the following to make the reservation online:

3) Email
4) Name of all adults
5) Address of adults
6) Name and age of all children up to 17.

Request payment through PayPal or Venmo.

Thanks in advance!
Hi, I am looking to rent checking in Jan 1 or Jan 2 for 4 or 5 nights. I don't know how to DM you though.

Hi, I am looking to rent checking in Jan 1 or Jan 2 for 4 or 5 nights. I don't know how to DM you though.

If you go to the Email & Phone Number thread at the top of the DVC- Rent/Transfer Forum, it explains how to post 10 times, so that you can start PMs with members.

If you go to the Email & Phone Number thread at the top of the DVC- Rent/Transfer Forum, it explains how to post 10 times, so that you can start PMs with members.
There is very little availability during that timeframe. 1 and 2 night stays at best.

Any availability for a studio (standard or preferred view) at SSR, Beach Club or either Wilderness Lodge option for 10/16-19?

Any availability for 2 adults and 2 kids (7,10) for beach club, riviera, or boardwalk studio from june 18-june 30,2022 (can add a day or two if better weekly or move a day or two back or forth)

Any availability for 2 adults and 2 kids (7,10) for beach club, riviera, or boardwalk studio from june 18-june 30,2022 (can add a day or two if better weekly or move a day or two back or forth)
I sent you a PM.

Do you know if there is anything on dec 18-23 or dec 19-23?
Looking for studio any resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter