• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: Points for Rent: 400 Points available @ $9 2011 Dec 2011-Nov 2012 REDUCED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there. We will be taking a large family vacation Dec 7th -14th. I am looking for a great way for all of us to get a studio. we would like 3 studios for one week each please. A couple questions. can one of the studios get a crib? Also are park passess included if you stay in the park resorts or are those separate? can we get dining too along with our reservation? Thanyou and I am looking forward to Disney World!

Hello there. We will be taking a large family vacation Dec 7th -14th. I am looking for a great way for all of us to get a studio. we would like 3 studios for one week each please. A couple questions. can one of the studios get a crib? Also are park passess included if you stay in the park resorts or are those separate? can we get dining too along with our reservation? Thanyou and I am looking forward to Disney World!

Hi! I emailed you :)

Also, bumping to the top :)

Interested in rent approximately 120 points for studio at BWV, OKW, or BCV for 5 to 7 days (travel 1/28/11 to 2/6/11) but am somewhat flexible on date.

Interested in rent approximately 120 points for studio at BWV, OKW, or BCV for 5 to 7 days (travel 1/28/11 to 2/6/11) but am somewhat flexible on date.

Hi! Right now I can only book my home resort of SSR. Thanks!

400 points avaiable at $9 per point for Holiday season! Please PM me if interested!

I am planning a family trip. Do you still have any points available? Our trip dates are June 25 - July 1st. This is all kind of new to me. Please email me if possible. I can give you my phone number as well if you would like it.
Thank you,
Leann

I am planning a family trip. Do you still have any points available? Our trip dates are June 25 - July 1st. This is all kind of new to me. Please email me if possible. I can give you my phone number as well if you would like it.
Thank you,
Leann

Hi! Sorry, my points are only good for 12/1/11 and after.

I have responded to a couple of PMs, but as of right now, points are still available and ready to book for the holidays at SSR. Please PM if interested.

Hi thesoldtrain,
My husband and I are retired castmembers who met at the Disney store, and took our daughter to WDW for the first time Aug 2010. There's nothing like a 3 yo seeing Mickey for the first time. It sounds like you really want to use your home resort. We want to take her back for Christmas 2011 and SSR would be awesome! We would like to rent a 2 bedroom from 12/22-28/2011. If it's possible we'd like to get the dining plan, too. I'm new to the site. Please help.

**No Longer needed. THanks!**

Just wondering if you have any points left. We would not be able to make the reservation until Feb (jan 2012 check in), but we are wanting to find someone to make it for us when available. Thanks!

We are planning a huge family reunion because my parents celebrate their 40th Anniversary like Disney. They visited there for Their Honeymoon and always wanted to stay at the Contemporary but never had the $$. We would like to stay at the Bay Lake towers 2 -2 bedroom with Lockout From Saturday Nov 26th Checking out Wednesday Nov 30th. Please advise. And thanks...:grouphug:

Hi - newbie here, sorry, , but we are looking for a 2-3 room suite for Dec. 18-25, 2011. Would love for you to let me know how this all works & what you have available, where it is located, etc. We are frequent WDW visitors, but never rented from DVC before, so any explanation, tips, & advice would be welcomed. We are 2 families of 4 adults & 5 kids total. Thanks!

My family and I are planning our trip for next year. I am pretty new at all this, so I am still learning. We have actually never been to Disney. I see the points have to be used for sometime after Dec 2011. We are looking to go 12-27-11 to 1-2-12. Can you explain how it works exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter