• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: Points for Rent: 400 Points available @ $9 2011 Dec 2011-Nov 2012 REDUCED

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesoldtrain

Ready to go again!
Hi there and Happy Holidays!

We have 400 points that will become available to rent for folks who are planning their December holiday trips for next year. These are SSR points, available to book on January 1, 2011 for December 2011. Great timing to grab a treehouse reservation!

If you are planning to book your December 2011 trip in January when the booking window opens and would like to have points ready to go on those critical booking days, please contact us. We are very experienced renters with extensive references that we can provide to you. We've had a lot of wonderful success making pre-arrangements in December with renters so that ressies can easily be made on the booking days.

Sorry, no transfers as these are borrowed from our future use year. Points will be good for reservations beginning on or after December 1, 2011 and I can only book at SSR at this time since we will be at the 11-month booking window.

Points are reduced to $9.00 each with 3% Paypal. Please email or send a PM!

Thanks and Happy Holidays!!!!

Thank you!:santa:

Hi, fairly new to all this, but looks like enough points for 2 BR villa in Feb. Can you confirm this and how it would work? Because of dates, can we use another resort that has availability? Family of 4 adults/2 kids/1 inf looking for a week between 2/17 and 3/1 window.

Thanks.

Hi, fairly new to all this, but looks like enough points for 2 BR villa in Feb. Can you confirm this and how it would work? Because of dates, can we use another resort that has availability? Family of 4 adults/2 kids/1 inf looking for a week between 2/17 and 3/1 window.

Thanks.

Hi there! Sorry, points are for Dec.1, 2011 and after. Thanks!

Hi all! Bumping :wizard:

The points I have available are for December 1, 2011 and after, available only to book at SSR beginning on January 1st. I am pre-reserving now for anyone who needs to book their holiday at WDW for next year. Small deposit will hold your points, and then I will call right away on the booking date in January. Have lots of rental references! PM or email me :)

I just wanted to say that I just finished renting with OP and OP was AWESOME!!!! I would totally recommend. This was unsolicited by OP but I thought I would write it and to say Happy Holidays to OP!

I'm looking to rent 86 points (I believe?) for an AKV-KV savanna view studio for 1/1-1/6/12.

I can't PM b/c too new. Thanks!

I'm looking to rent 86 points (I believe?) for an AKV-KV savanna view studio for 1/1-1/6/12.

I can't PM b/c too new. Thanks!

Hi! Sorry, I can only book SSR at this point, as they are my home resort.

If anyone is looking to book for December 1st and after 2011, the booking window opens this weekend! Please PM me if you are interested :)

Thank you to RadioFanatic for the kind words :) :)

400 points still available for folks who need to start booking their holiday trips for 2011! Our points are good for December 1, 2011 and after....that 11-month booking window opens up this weekend, so please send a PM if you'd like us to arrange a reservation. Our points are good to book only at SSR at this point, including the treehouse villas. We are experienced renters with excellent references. Let us know if we can help make your Christmas 2011 Disney dreams come true!

Looking for a reservation - 1bed at SSR over Christmas 2011. Let me know if you have points still available...

400 points still available for your Holiday 2011 trip. PM me if you are interested; booking window opens up this weekend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter