* Oct. 9 - 13...Sunday - Thurs.

* 48 points

* 2 Adults / 1....(2) YEAR OLD

Do you have available?

Hello!! thank you for this!

1. March 11th - 15th 2012
2. Disney's Grand Californian
3. Studio

also, I'm not sure if it matters but I'd really love a park view so i can surprise my friend!
let me know and thanks again!!!

Hello:
I saw your post for points available and wondered if you can
quote me a reservation for:
DISNEY OLD KEY WEST - TWO (2) BEDROOM UNIT
Check in Saturday March 31, 2012
Check out Monday April 9, 2012
9 nites total
Thank you,
Jack

Looking for a studio,one bed with sleeper sofa or two beds okay,first choice AKL value studio,second choice OKW.
Arrival date 10/12/2011 for 6 nites departing 10/18/2011.

Please PM me.

Maureen

1. December 1-8
2. Any Resort, would prefer anywhere but SSR or OKW. If they are all that's available than OKW is our preference.
3. 2 bedroom

Thank You!

:o Deleted my post since the DVC points would expire before I take my trip to WDW.

Hello everyone,

I am playing catch up and am confirming availability for all requests and am PMing as I receive them.

Thank you for your interest.

John

Hello everyone,

I am playing catch up and am confirming availability for all requests and am PMing as I receive them.

John

Need 30 points for SSR Sep 16-18th studio. Ready to move on this reservation if you have the 30 points available. Let me know would like to get this finalized ASAP.

Hello everyone,

John

So if we don't get a PM does that mean there's no availability for the request?

So if we don't get a PM does that mean there's no availability for the request?

I have to confirm the requests in small batches, but respond either way. If you have not gotten a PM, I am still confirming.

John

Hi--interested in staying in Studio at BCV from 11/27-12/01 for a conference on site and a mother-daughter magical getaway. Please call 412/874-1084 if available. Not able to PM just yet. Have rented before--great experience. Also interested in Dining and Transportation. Thanks so much!

Hi--interested in renting Studio at BCV (1st choice) 11/27-12/01/2011 in order to attend a conference onsite and bring my daughter for a Mother-Daughter Magical Getaway. Please call me at (412)874-1084 as I am unable to send a PM yet. Hve rented before--great way to experience the magic!!
Thanks so much!

Looking for

1. September 2 to 5, 2011 (Last Minute Request)
2. Beach Club or Wilderness Lodge, but any would be fine
3. Studio

Wanted a 1 BR at VWL or AKV (any view)in early December for 6 nights (dates flexible).
2 adults and 1 child (2 yr old)
Thank you for checking, Veronica

Looking for October 15th for three nights, 4 STUDIO ROOMS AT SSR, totaling 164 points.

Barb

Hi! Interested in renting points from you. Just two of us for a one night stay on the last night of our trip.

1. 10/23-10/24
2. AKL - Jambo Club/Concierge (18pts) or Savanna (16pts) or Wilderness Lodge Villas (15pts)
3. Studio

Thanks for checking, can't wait to hear back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter