Closed: Points for rent: 400 points @ $10/point: thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

rice00

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
We have 400 points available for rent.

Terms are $10 per point and a 25% deposit due once the reservation has been made in your name, balance would be due 3 months prior to check in date.

Please email us at rice00001@cox.net for information.

Where are your points, and what is the use year? We are looking for 281 AKL points for June 2012 (first choice, but would consider others). Thanks!

Emailing you for AKV Value Studio 4/13/12 to 4/18/12 (Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon, and Tues nights. 77 points. No dining plans or magical express.

Your email is familiar to me. Have I rented from you before? :confused3

I just sent you an email - looking for december 10-15 2011 at VWL or AKL any view/standard - 1br savanna availability.

thank you for your response.

caroline

Hi, I'm looking for one studio at Animal Kingdom Villas from 9/13 to 9/15. Could you check the availability for me? Thanks!

I am looking for a studio for 2 adults 2 children ages 8/9.
Oct 28,29 I am open to resorts. The lower amount of points needed-the better.
Thank you for your help in checking availability.
Jenifer

Are these points still available?

Looking for AKL Value Studio 6/9/12 - 6/16/12 90 Points
Thanks

Hello:
I saw your post for points available and wondered if you can
quote me a reservation for:
DISNEY OLD KEY WEST - TWO (2) BEDROOM UNIT
Check in Saturday March 31, 2012
Check out Monday April 9, 2012
9 nites total
Thank you,
Jack

I'm looking to book a 1 BR at VWL or AKV in early December for 5/6 nights (dates flexible). Thank you, Veronica

Hello, we are looking for 33 points for Boardwalk Villa. Standard View Studio. January 14-17. 3 adults/2 children (ages 2 and 9 months). If you have points left, please feel free to email flowerpetals48@yahoo.com Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter