CLOSED Points for rent: 400 plus points @ $10.00 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikron

Donald Pin Collector
We have 400 plus points for rent, 11 month resort is SSR and Treehouses. All other resorts at 7 month reservation. Best way to secure reservation is to call us at 1.800.437.2907 est. If you have questions, call or e-mail us at mikron1965@aol.com. We have rented since 2004 and will be glad to help you get your Magical Vacation.

Hi I would be interested working something out to possibly book a value 2 bedroom if available still at AKV for the above time frame. I would need 243 points I believe. I have never rented points before but I do have a pay pal account. I hope to be able to PM after a few more posts.

Hi! I am interested in booking a 1 bedroom villa (standard view) at AKV from 1/7-1/12/11. I that is unavailable my second option would be a 1 bedroom villa (standard view) at BWV on those same dates. Thank you!

I will be there Nov 30 thru the 7th. would like to get BCV or BW V is there any availability there or any other resort? I'll respond ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter