CLOSED: Points for Rent @ $4 a pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcreste

Earning My Ears
I have 202 points for rent that have to be used by 7/31/10. Because of that I am only asking $4 a point. I have rented and transferred to other DVC members in the past and can provide references. Home resort is Beach Club Villas. If interested please email me at mariecreste@hotmail.com

Hello!
Could you check any 4 daysin July at VWL, BLT, AKL, Boardwalk, Beach Club in a studio. I think pickins' are slim, so to speak.
Thanks
Jennifer

I am interested in renting from 7/24-7/31 two adults and two teens. I am new at this and I am not sure how it works, but I think I need around 150 pts. Let me know. Thanks.

Jen

Sent you an email for a grand villa for Check in July 13th - July 14th.

Thank you,

Nicole

Thank you everyone, my points are rented (all but 3 of 'em). Good luck to all who responded, and have a wonderful vacation wherever you end up!

EXTREMLY INTERESTED!!!! If you have any points left im lookingto stay at AKL BLT POLY or any Port Orleans... staying July 7-9 (2nights) please let me know if you have anything left! you can PM please

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter