• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed:Points for Rent: 396 points, BLT home resort, $12 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

doombuggygal

Earning My Ears
I have 396 points available for rent. Bay Lake Tower is our home resort. I am asking $12 per point. I may be able to borrow some additional points from our 2014 allotment if needed for a larger reservation.

I am a first time renter but have been a member of disboards for several years. I am looking to convert some of our points to cash to cover the cost of a Disney Cruise. I am willing to do a three way call with you and member services at the time of booking for your peace of mind. There will be a contract for your protection as well as mine.

For the fastest response please send inquiries to decartwrights@aol.com

Serious inquiries only please, thanks for looking!

I sent you an email and PM.. Thanks in advance! We have rented three times before and have had wonderful experiences each time.

Any luck for March 08-15, 2014 at Bay Lake Tower in a 2 Bedroom Villa? Thanks!

Unfortunately, this would require me to use my 2014 points for this booking which I would rather not do at this time. Thank you for your inquiry and good luck with your vacation planning!

Hi, I am looking for 227 points for a 2 bedroom OKW rental from 2/9-2/16. Appreciate it. Also emailed you as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter