Closed: Points For Rent: 388 Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

We are interested in BWV only for either the week of 10/8/11 - 10/14/11 or 11/5/11 to 11/11/11. We are a family of five requesting a 1BR. We don't need the meal plan. We would love to hear from you.
Karen

Sent PM

I can make reservations until 5:30 today. I will be out of the country starting tomorrow and will be back Monday night. I can then check availabilty and make reservation again starting on tuesday.

Hi! We're looking for a standard studio @ BWV March 3-10. Second choice would be value studio at AKV, 3rd studio @ OKW. Let me know if you can help!

Thanks!

Hi, we are looking for a 2 bedroom at Villas at Wilderness Lodge from 1/02/12 to 1/08/12.

Thanks,
Tammy

Hi! I am looking to rent between 50-75 points for 9/19-9/24/2011. Two adults one child age 2 yrs. Prefer Beach Club, Boardwalk, Bay Lake Towers and Animal Kingdom. thanks so much for your help!!!!

Hi,

I tihnk i need between 130-200 points depending on where we can get in. I looked at the sold out page, and my 5 days looks open for the below.

My priority would be a savannah view, 2 bed at AKV or standard view at BLT, but more generally. . .I could do:

AKV Value, Standard, Savannah
or
BLT Standard or Lake

5 person 1 bed or 2 bed.

We're open to other locations depending on availability, max ~199 points, next would be Boardwalk or Wilderness Lodge

Pls let me know if you can help us out.

Thanks.

Hello we would like to know if we could get 1 studio at the Grand Californian Villas. For the Dates of Sept 30, 2011 to Oct 4,2011. There will be four of us.
Thank you

We are looking for a 2 bedroom the week of March 4-10 or March 25-31. Do you have points available still?

We are looking for a 2 bedroom the week of March 4-10 or March 25-31. Do you have points available still?

I am out of the country and will be back in the U.S. tonight. I can check on availability tomorrow morning.

Hi, we are looking for a 2 bedroom at Villas at Wilderness Lodge from 1/02/12 to 1/08/12.

Thanks,
Tammy

Hi! I am looking to rent between 50-75 points for 9/19-9/24/2011. Two adults one child age 2 yrs. Prefer Beach Club, Boardwalk, Bay Lake Towers and Animal Kingdom. thanks so much for your help!!!!

Sent you a PM.

Hi,

I tihnk i need between 130-200 points depending on where we can get in. I looked at the sold out page, and my 5 days looks open for the below.

My priority would be a savannah view, 2 bed at AKV or standard view at BLT, but more generally. . .I could do:

AKV Value, Standard, Savannah
or
BLT Standard or Lake

5 person 1 bed or 2 bed.

We're open to other locations depending on availability, max ~199 points, next would be Boardwalk or Wilderness Lodge

Pls let me know if you can help us out.

Thanks.

I am out of the country and will be back in the U.S. tonight. I can check on availability tomorrow morning.

I have 388 points available for rent. They are a mixture of SSR and VB points. I can make reservations at SSR and VB 11 months out and everywhere else 7 months out. I am asking $11 a point. I have rented many times before and can provide references.

Just sent you a PM!

Would you be interested in a points transfer? I am looking for 150 points for VB for March 2012.

I am looking for a 2 bedroom villa at the beach club villas for Feb 22 - 26, 2012. I have a paypal account but have not rented before. I was told by my father-n-law about this website. He uses it all the time. I need 206 pts. My number is (631)594-1060

I am looking for a 2 BR Value villa at AKL from March 9-13. I would need 144 points for this. If not available, I would take a standard at 170 pts. Plese let me know. Thanks

Hi,
I'm interested in the accommodations above. Can you help?

Thanks,

Trent

Hi Joe,

Okay, so I know slim chance on getting a rental but I am looking for 12/31-1/4/12 in the following order of preference(would consider all rooming options but first preference would be a 1-bedroom, then 2-bdroom, then studio).

Resort:

BCV (73/137/182) Points needed

SSR (66/124/188)

OKW (56/113/151)

FWL (73/137/182)

Please email me if you can help at michellemellman@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Michelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter