• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Points for Rent: 350 points @ $9 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnpethick

Earning My Ears
We have 350 points remaining for rent before 1 September 2012.

Please email: john_pethick@hotmail.com

In order to make a booking please provide:

List of resorts in order of preference,
Type of accommodation,
Names of those in your party,
Children’s ages,
Your address,
Telephone no.,
Any special occasion that you are celebrating.

We can take PayPall with no fee. Bank transfers also available.

Regards
John

We would like to rent points for October 26th - October 29th. One bedroom or studio, are there any resorts with availability?

can u check for availability at Aulani for any dates that have a Wed check-in and Fri check out in July, starting from July 25, for a Deluxe Studio, preferrably a Standard View. thank you.

7 adults and 4 kiddos looking for OKW grand villa or 2-2bd for 8d/7n. We are considering, based on availabilty:
Thanksgiving 2013
2nd week of December 2013
Dec 30, 2013-Jan 5 2014

Have a magical day!

Looking to go last minute--27 July-2 August.

Four adults (well one of them is 17)

I've tried to use some of the links around here to figure out what I need but I'm having a hard time. Guess I'm DVC-challenged!!:confused3

Can you tell me what I'd need for at least a 2 BDRM somewhere?

Thanks,
Christine

is old key west or saratoga springs available 8/5/2012 to 8/10/2012--5 nights.
would like 2 br unit.

I am wondering if there is availability for Grand Californian 7/24/12 for 4 nights just a studio for 4 people.

oops I guess that too is more then 99 points. How about 3 nights 24-27 of July

Interested in renting points for 8/16-8/19. It would be 3 Adults so a Studio would be fine. Would like Boardwalk or Bay Lake but open to anything available.I know its short notice so if you are out of points I understand. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter