CLOSED Points for Rent - 350 AUL $15/pt, reserve 7-11 months out

Status
Not open for further replies.

PasadenaJacket

Earning My Ears
Get your fall break or Christmas plans in Hawaii booked now at a big discount! I’m an experienced renter and longtime owner. I have multiple references.

These are June 2017 points at the Villas at Disney's Aulani, a fantastic resort on Oahu. If you are interested, please PM me:

- Dates of travel
- Villa size
- Number of occupants

I request a minimum 100 points per reservation, and will provide a contract that we can both sign. I can work with you if need adjustments to the contract. Paypal accepted.

Thank you very much!

Hello, we are interested in the Aulani for a week after Christmas this year . Any arrival date 12/27, 28 or 29 for 7 nights) in a Hotel Room or Studio, 2 adults and 2 kids. If easier to email me at dguellert@gmail.com that would be great. Thank you

Hi 'Pasadena Jacket'

I'd like to book for my family. We are DVC members at VGF and BLT. Here are my details and my booking details:

Check in 24th Dec
Check out (25th, 26th or 27th ... depending on the maximum number of points you have available)
2 Bedroom OCEAN VIEW

2 Adults
3 Kids (all boys, ages 12, 10, 7)
Email saqib@saqib.ca

Regards

Saqib

Get your fall break or Christmas plans in Hawaii booked now at a big discount! I’m an experienced renter and longtime owner. I have multiple references.

These are June 2017 points at the Villas at Disney's Aulani, a fantastic resort on Oahu. If you are interested, please PM me:

- Dates of travel
- Villa size
- Number of occupants

I request a minimum 100 points per reservation, and will provide a contract that we can both sign. I can work with you if need adjustments to the contract. Paypal accepted.

Thank you very much!

Hi!

I’m looking for Jan 2019. 9-10 nights in a studio.

Please email me for more details and if you have points available.

Thank you!

amypurrott@hotmail.com

Hi Amy!

I can only see up to the first 11 days (I guess that's the edge of the booking window). It looks like there is full availability during those first eleven days, though.

Thanks for reaching out!

PasadenaJacket

Hi Amy!

I can only see up to the first 11 days (I guess that's the edge of the booking window). It looks like there is full availability during those first eleven days, though.

Thanks for reaching out!

PasadenaJacket

Hi Pasadena Jacket,

Thank you for checking. Would you be able to email me please? I check my email more often then this site.

amypurrott@hotmail.com

At this time I am looking for 2 studios in Jan 2019.

Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter