• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Points for Rent: 350 at $11 pp: available through Sep 1 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnpethick

Earning My Ears
Hi,

We have 350 DVC points for rent at $11 per point. They are for use up to 1 September 2011.

Please provide the following information:
• Period required;
• Type of accommodation required;
• List of resorts in order of preference.

We have been renting some of our points for many years and have the following advice that will maximize the probability of getting accommodation;

•All of the resorts are well booked, so it is unlikely that requesting one specific resort for a specific period will result in success;
•The time between checking availability and advising you of it and you responding to us requesting us to book it is very often sufficient for the period to have been booked by another member. It is best that you allow us to book for you at the time we enquire. This of course commits you to the reservation.
•Consider staying at more than one resort during your stay during the very busy periods. Quite often we find only 3 days availability at one resort and another 4 days at another that is concurrent with the first.
•If you want it booked you need to provide: names of all of your party; childrens ages; your address; your email address; your telephone no.

Our email address is: evelynpethick@hotmail.com.

Regards
John

We are looking for a Studio for 2 adults from May 1 - May 6, 2011, preferrably Animal Kingdom Kidani Village, our second choice would be AKV Jambo House (would settle for another resort if nothing available in Animal Kingdom . . . traveling with another group that is staying at KV).
Thanks,
Larry

We are looking for a Studio for 2 adults from May 1 - May 6, 2011, preferrably Animal Kingdom Kidani Village, our second choice would be AKV Jambo House (would settle for another resort if nothing available in Animal Kingdom . . . traveling with another group that is staying at KV).
Thanks,

Hi Lary,

Unfortunately there is no availability at any where within AK. In fact the only resort that has availability is Saratoga.

If you would like me to book Saratoga I would need:

Name of each guest;
Children's ages;
Home address;
Home telephone number.

Regards

John

Hello-

We are looking for a studio (AKL, Boardwalk, Saratoga, OKW) for 7 nights around June 5 or 6....do you still have points available? Thanks! Paula

yes please....a studio preferrably the AK or BWV....checking in on June 5 o6 6 for 7 nights. Is there an easier method of contact or is this the preferred? Thanks!

Hi Paula,

Our preference is for email, since we monitor it more frequently. evelynpethick@hotmail.com.

I will check tomorrow. If there is availability do you want it booked? If so I need:

Names of all of your party;
Childrens ages;
Your address;
Telephone number;
email address.

Regards
John

Hi Paula,

Our preference is for email, since we monitor it more frequently. evelynpethick@hotmail.com.

I will check tomorrow. If there is availability do you want it booked? If so I need:

Names of all of your party;
Childrens ages;
Your address;
Telephone number;
email address.

Regards
John

Hi Paula,

Sorry no availability.

If you want me to check anywhere else please let me know.

John

Hey there. Looking for Boardwalk Villas for 06/21/11-06/28/11. Need 108 points. Can you help me?? Please mail me at nursgusto @ suddenlink. net.

Thanks
Shannon

Hi

I am looking for availability for June 8th-June 14th ( 6 nights). We are looking for a studio room.

Here is a list in order of preference:

1-Animal Kingdom
2-Wilderness Lodge
3-Boardwalk Villas

Please let me know if there is availability

Thanks

Renee

Hi. We need 117 points for june 5-8 at the grand californian in anahiem. Do you have this available?

Thank you:goodvibes

Kimberly

We are looking to rent points for a Grand Villa, which I believe are only available at OKW and SS resorts. We would need the rental from 8/2-8/11. THANKS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter