CLOSED: Points for rent: 34 points, $8/point, must be used by 11/30

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindybug

Mouseketeer
I have 34 points that must be used by 11/30/09. Allow me to make your reservation!

Sorry, I've already transferred points once this use year so I can't do it again. I can only make reservations in other people's names.

HI! Looking for one night at any resort this Sunday, October 11th. I am fine with a one bedroom. Please let me know, can paypal immed:goodvibes
pm'ed you too

dhdozier ~ I just called member services, and there is no availability for studios, 1 bdr, or 2bdr on Sunday night! Sorry. :(

Hi, I am looking to rent points for Nov. 15-18 or 12-15 in a studio at BLT, WL, or another location if need be. I have a paypal account and have also rented previously from disboards. I would be traveling with my 7 year old son and myself.

Thank you,

Lori Orlando
(lori.a.orlando@sbcglobal.net)

I am looking to rent points for November 25th and 26th at any location for any accommodations (studio, 1 bd, etc.) and it would be for 2 adults and 2 children. I have rented before and can pay through pay pal. Thanks for your help.

I am looking to rent points for November 25th and 26th at any location for any accommodations (studio, 1 bd, etc.) and it would be for 2 adults and 2 children. I have rented before and can pay through pay pal. Thanks for your help. My e-mail is disneymom626@yahoo.com

Lori Orlando ~ I e-mailed you!

disneymom626 ~ I will check on availability and get right back to you.

Hi, I need a studio on 10/9/09. I am staying at BLT Saturday but I am sure nothing will be available there. I called yesterday and AKL was available.

Thanks

Hi, I need a studio at the Beach Club for November 16 to 18. Can paypal immediately. Thanks so much for your help.

Hi,
I need a Studio for Friday and Saturday night 10/09-11. Any chance you could tell me what is available for those nights?

Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest