Closed: Points for Rent: 34 @ $10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent you a PM just a few minutes ago :goodvibes

I just emailed you at 11:35am as I looked back and realized you wanted an email and I did a PM ugghh :)
Let me know if you can help

Thank You so Much my son is going to be Super Excited so now to tell him or to try and keep it a secret til we arrive ??? :goodvibes

We are interested in 90 points to use in November at wilderness lodge villas...are points still available?? 11/20-11/25

Hi,

We are from Boston as well, we live in West Roxbury. I am hoping you might be willing to rent your points to us. We can pay immediately via paypal. We are looking for just one night. Our preference is as follows:

AKV- standard studio x2
Boardwalk- standard studio x2
Old Key West-standard studio x2

Also, we ideally were looking for a 2br standard vaca home at AKV for 40 points, which as of yesterday was still available. If you have any extra points we would be interested. I cannot PM yet so you can email me at cote_erin@yahoo.com or you can call my cell 617-833-7765.

Thanks,
Erin (ecote826)

Just realized I forgot to include the date. We are looking for Sat May 12, 2012.

Thanks,
Erin

Hi,

We are from Boston as well, we live in West Roxbury. I am hoping you might be willing to rent your points to us. We can pay immediately via paypal. We are looking for just one night. Our preference is as follows:

AKV- standard studio x2
Boardwalk- standard studio x2
Old Key West-standard studio x2

Also, we ideally were looking for a 2br standard vaca home at AKV for 40 points, which as of yesterday was still available. If you have any extra points we would be interested. I cannot PM yet so you can email me at cote_erin@yahoo.com or you can call my cell 617-833-7765.

Thanks,
Erin (ecote826)

I would email him if you didn't get a response in the first post he states to email him :) I didn't realize it myself either and did it later on :)
34 Points Available to rent @ $10/point (firm). If interested please contact me with the following information.

Check In Date:
Check Out Date:
Resort:
Accomodations (2BR, 1BR, Studio):

You should provide second and third choices as well. Send me an email at******** bostondvcguy@yahoo.com**********

These points need to be used by October 1st 2012

Hello, looking for any resort available this weekend 4/28 check in and 5/1 check out. 1 adult and 1 10 year old. I have rented before and will pay through Paypal if you can find something.

My number is (845) 283-5099 or you can pm me :)

TIA :)

Stitch, you probably need about 50-60 points for a weekend reservation, I don't have that many remaining.

Stitch, you probably need about 50-60 points for a weekend reservation, I don't have that many remaining.

If you can get me something for all but one day (I figure excluding the Saturday arrival) I'd still be interested. Let me know :)

I can snag a first night Value and then change over the remaining. Like I said-we're very flexible ;)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter