• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Points for Rent: 324 @ $10 ppt use by Jan 31./13

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatherineH

Earning My Ears
I have between 154 and 324 points to rent but they must be used by Jan. 31, 2013. My home resort is BCV but can be used at any DVC resort.

You can email me directly at cjhenry@sympatico.ca if interested.

I have rented successfully on this board twice previously and have been a member since 2002.

CatherineH said:
I have between 154 and 324 points to rent but they must be used by Jan. 31, 2013. My home resort is BCV but can be used at any DVC resort.

You can email me directly at cjhenry@sympatico.ca if interested.

I have rented successfully on this board twice previously and have been a member since 2002.

Sent you an email. Thanks!

....could you tell me if AKV is available for Dec 21/22 to Dec 27/28 (roughly one week - dates are fairly flexible) for a Studio for 3 adults - my DH, my DS, and myself?

Looking for a Studio check in date dec 4th and check out date dec 13th. (we have stayed at saratoga, so i would prefer a different hotel this time) I am open to switching hotels during my stay to make it work. Thanks.

I just booked up the last of my points - good luck to you all with other renters, I'm sure someone else can be of help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter